Sound that Children can here but Adults can't

Thor.

Hey i have come across something neat that you might find interesting, there is a noise only children can here, but funny enough i can here it loud and clear and I'm 27. My hearing is amazing. Lol my head kind of heart after listening to it, sounds like a mosquito.

See if you can here it.

http://www.mahalo.com/answers/health/can-you-hear-this-sound-this-is-the-sound-only-kids-can-hear-can-you-hear-it

Ah that old joke. It was a fun prank back at high school as the teachers couldn't hear it :biggrin:.

I remember back in High school someone thought it would be a funny prank to, but he didn't get away with it, since a lot in my class could here it, even the teacher.

Brings back memory's :biggrin:

in some places in england they play sounds like that outside of shops to stop kids from loitering

A few places do it in the U.S. too, mostly mini-marts I think. Unfortunately I can always hear it just fine despite my age. I wonder if kids who regularly listen to loud music can still hear it.

Yeah, there's a shopping center nearby where I live that has a couple of speakers that loop that. I'm 25 and I can hear it just fine, in fact it makes my head hurt listening to it. That shopping center doesn't get much of my business as a result.