I can't save anymore.....

raxo2222

Here is my log and mod list/plugin list and .ini settings: http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/37365056/file.html

I have Skyrim Legendary Edition, utilities, that I have are: SKSE, Mod Organizer, Loot, Wyre Bash, ASIS reproccer, ENB Booster, Hialgo and Save Scalpel. They all are updated to latest version.

I finally managed to achieve stable configuration, and had no CTD for 2 hours.

Then suddenly game started freezing on autosave...

When I looked at my logs I noticed these lines:

[07/18/2014 - 09:20:47AM] VM is freezing...
[07/18/2014 - 09:21:17AM] error: VM timed out while waiting to freeze! Save will be bad.
[07/18/2014 - 09:21:19AM] Someone tried to save without freezing the Papyrus VM first. Script save will be flagged as invalid!
[07/18/2014 - 09:21:19AM] VM is thawing...

(I went here to earlier save and tried to save and again it failed).

It looks like papyrus freezer stopped working....

My specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Intel Core i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30 GHZ x4 (quad core)

4029 MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550Ti; 1024 MB VRAM

My harddrive was only part, that didn't got upgrade 1.5 years ago. - its 80 GB HDD.

Only one place that directed me somewhere was to locational mod. Well Ultimate Combat has headshots.

Edit: It appears, that saves don't get corrupted, when I start new game.

How to transfer all MCM settings into new game?

Edited by raxo2222

Apparently that save is toast - I could play, but apparently after installing ASIS skyproccer papyrus got confused so hard, that it couldn't save game after entering undiscovered cave.

So now I can just start new game.

Save after start of game has around 8 MB, while latest one had 25 MB.

Also messing with load order during mid flight could broke papyrus.

Edited by raxo2222

You may very well not have enough resources set aside for a save at this point.

SSME- Skyrim Startup Memory Editor

25 MB after how long? This is a sign of Save Bloat.

Bloat is caused by a lot of different things

-Loose Orphane Scripts

-Bad Mod

>too easy to get bad mods there are a lot of them that are out there, be careful with mods that haven't been updated from before dragonborn dlc.

-Bad mod uninstallation procedure, you cant just keep playing a save once you pull a mod, best practice is to go back to prior save or live with the mod.

-Base Game Problem

>dead bodies

>weapons

>freakin Arrows

>ore nodes

>anything that doesn't reset guess what that's saved to your save file.

>Stocking up every player house in game that's extra garbage in your save.

>you even touch a potatoe, its new position is saved.

Fix for that is Unofficial Patches, there's a freakin good reason people use it.

Also be careful about save cleaner's honestly

Edit

Until you have the cause of your bloat solved anything that adds more to the population cannot make it better.

Edited by gamefever

Well I have 10 or so large mods + compatibility patches, graphic mods and dozen of minor mods. Its all is listed in link at top of my post.

It went from 8 to 25 MB during 60 hours of gameplay.

I have unofficial patches. SSME is obsolete, as I have SKSE 1.7.1 and its memory tweaks.

Also Skyrim uses below 2 GB of ram - I have memory cleaner installed.

People are not going to download your load order from your weird site link,

Honestly if you cant do spoilers just paste it in or something.

Here's an idea off the top of my head though,

Have you tried to have 30 in game days pass by to reset game cells? All that info of how you moved that axe you never picked up is stored in that save, consider all of the other objects with positional data that is stored away in there.

For long term play of skyrim where you know you have a safe or at least somewhat safe LO

-allowing lots of game time to pass whenever you get the chance is a good thing.

-part of why I hate needs mods that don't have on/off buttons.

-Any game you intend on playing its a good thing too now and then have an ingame month fly by while sitting in say the Breezehome or some unmodded home with no scripts in it. Just set time scale up to around 10,000 and go get a cold one. At that timerate it should be finished by the time you get snacks and sat back down to play..........This is actually a good practice in BETH games was heavily preached in FO3 series.

Do you know other upload sities, where you don't have to register to upload stuff? I thought that zippyshare is normal >.>

Also logs were like 7.5 MB big. I know how to make spoilers.

I did that too and when I tried to save, new save was corrupted too.

Well so I now wait for new CWO version and start new game.