Dawnguard or Vampire Lord?

Thelovelybones

When using the Vampire/Werewolf hybrid MOD, will you still be hated for being a Vampire or does being a Werewolf as well keep civilians oblivious?

You would normally get hated for both.

I use better vampires, better vampire lord transformation, moonlight tales, werewolf mastery, and the needed compatibility patches on top of the hybrid mod.

When using the Vampire/Werewolf hybrid MOD, will you still be hated for being a Vampire or does being a Werewolf as well keep civilians oblivious?

I use better vampires, better vampire lord transformation, moonlight tales, werewolf mastery, and the needed compatibility patches on top of the hybrid mod.

Right. I get that in Werewolf form, you are hated/feared but when you are in human form everyone is oblivious to the fact that you are a Werewolf. But when you are a Vampire, they can tell and naturally attack you on sight.

So it begs the question, if choosing to be a Werewolf/Vampire Hybrid, will you still be attacked on sight or does having the blood of the Wolf as well keep everyone oblivious to the Vampire side while in human form?

As for the topic, I normally join the Dawnguard's cause.

Right. I get that in Werewolf form, you are hated/feared but when you are in human form everyone is oblivious to the fact that you are a Werewolf. But when you are a Vampire, they can tell and naturally attack you on sight.

So it begs the question, if choosing to be a Werewolf/Vampire Hybrid, will you still be attacked on sight or does having the blood of the Wolf as well keep everyone oblivious to the Vampire side while in human form?

As for the topic, I normally join the Dawnguard's cause.

Yes, I was referring to human form.

You get comments about...

Smelling like wet fur.

Pale skin and being scared of sunlight.

Those are the two most common for me, but I don't remember the rest right now.

I cant answer about the attacks because I turned them off as I don't like them.