Question,

Hatfield

Liquidgraph´s mod "The Lost Spires" had some really cool new mushrooms. He released them as recources, it is somewhere in "Dragon Captions Resources", do some research but PLEASE: don´t ask me WHERE is it necessarily, because Dragon Captions resources is something big.

Oh, and actually, they were red, but their texture is simple and can easily be converted to blue.

Now, if you are looking for REAL BIG blue mushrooms, I would suggest you pick one of those Mushroom trees from Shivering Isles and try to re-texture one of them (these would be a bit harder). I noticed you like Alice-in-wonderland stuff, I guess those mushroom trees would fit in well to what you are looking for. Just remember that your mod should require Shivering Isles expansion.

First, you might want to do something about your signature as it's a bit too large.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=1721

Second, mushrooms are created using a 3d modeling program like 3dsmax or Blender and are usually built to the size and shape that is desired. Depending on how large you need them and if you don't need them to have any particular collision, you might be able to get away with just scaling up the normal ones.