Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

A beggar (how original)

But it was sooooo sweet. I didn't knew where did the beggars sleep so i bought some dark cloths and in a sneaky way i (litteraly) walked past the guards and they DIDN'T SEE ME!!!!! :ph34r: then it was quick and simple. ;)

Sometimes i go to to anvil dock to be sneaky again and the next thing i know there are only bodies..... bodies.....bodies...... 2 ships.........severall stores........bodies........ :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went into some Dorian's house a killed Dorian. Turns out he was glitched and i had 200k by the time I was out. (this was bout a yaer back)

And a quick question, I'm making an evil Kajheet and want to know if you kill the :excl: ( don't know if this is spoilers section so SPOILER lol)sleeping guy, do you skip the first quest?

I don't think Rufio even exists until you get the invite from Lucien. You can kill the guy who actually hired the Dark Brotherhood to slay Rufio in the first place, though. But killing clients, as I've said a few times already, just doesn't seem right at all.

There are only two people in-game that you know, or reasonably guess, to be clients of the Brotherhood, but in my book they're off-limits in the whole slashy-slashy thing. Bad for business, you see. That's not counting the traitor of the Brotherhood, of course (whom essentially is a "paying client" after all).

I know u all heard it a lot but i killed the ............................... Gray Prince,random guard,beggar,Shady Sam and some other random people. And that is all :)

Lately, I've taken to killing off Eugal Belette in Chorrol for my DB entry. Others on my "list of killed for DB entry" are:

The Grey Prince

The Bruma spies

The Athrams

Keld of the Isles (Cheydinhal FG)

Else God-Hater

Several Hackdirt inhabitants.

New one: The Not-quick-and-jumpy Khajiit from the Arena questline. (I didn't know killing people under Demoralize was murder o_O )

• 2 weeks later...
I killed one of the Mythic Dawn members in Bravil while they slept.

The irony! The Mythic Dawn agents attack when the player sleeps, and you killed the Mythic Dawn agent while he slept! I love it!

Archived