Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

My thief Khajiit managed to steal everything of value in the Imperial Palace basement before being caught by the guard while making his escape. That guard never left the basement, and I received a visit from Lucien the next day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had just become a vampire because I didn't know how to heal myself.

So after time the sun was killing me. Bad. I ran to the nearest inn and slept till the night. I believe I was in Leawynn(sp?). So I want out and followed a guy to his house and jacked open the door.

However I didn't notice his wife with him and she woke up right after I fed on her husband. I quickly sent an arrow through her back sending her skidding into the wall.

Unluckily the vampire victim woke up and noticed this. I had to kill him as well. Unfortunately a guard heard him. I killed a few more guards and high-tailed it to the Imperial City where I met with a contract to get my bounty cleared.

After that I was met by the Dark Brotherhood and then...

A trail of dead bodies.

It took me a long time to get into The Dark Brother hood with my most recent character- She was a goody-two-shoes to start with who slowly spiraled toward the dark side as she grew increasingly disillusioned with life (thanks in part to bad people dressed in leathers or black robes who always attacked her while exploring a cave or fort ruin). By the time she finished the Main quest, she was an embittered, relentless tough little Breton cookie. Having lost some of her best friends while helping to defend Tamriel against the Daedra (Jauffre, Baurus and especially Martin) she was not an approachable person at the time. Hearing that Nord guy who sits outside his house in Bruma (I can't remember his name) sing WAAAAY out of tune about the defeat of Dagon, she just lost it and smacked the fool with a claymore...

Lucien paid a visit a few hours later at Olav's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've finally made an evil, eee-vil male without a father of a Khajiit and am looking to join the guild of murderers.

To all those who have already joined the DB, who did you kill to gain entry?

i killed Dralora Athram so that i could get her lucky amulet, which turns out wasnt so lucky after all cos one arrow is all that i needed to kill her ;D and then that night i was recruited in to DB

Uhm... I honestly don't remember. It was either a bandit or that one Priest I killed on 'accident,' but either way I went to an Inn after and there Lachance was... jeeze his voice is odd. And now that I'm serving him in the Brotherhood, I want to murder him. Can't find the male without a father though.

• 2 weeks later...

one of my first victims was Falanu Hlaalu for two reasons: necrophilia and being a member of House Hlaalu (she thought it didn't matter is Cyrodil....)

another time it was an Imperial Legion Forest...after he killed the deer I was hunting >:(

Glarthir allowed another incarnation of Saerina Deagroth, (Dunmer, custom class: Daughter of Death) to enter the DB simply because she wanted to raid the lair beneath his basement (from a mod)

another time I used the console to remove Maglir's essential immortality, he never had the opportunity to backstab the Fighter's Guild

and last but not least, the woman working at the F'o'c'sle, she should have paid attention to Hollywood movie morals: girls like her die horribly.

***first post on these forums***

My first ever character (a bosmer archer/thief type) managed to attract the attention of the Dark Brotherhood while still level 1

I'd gone straight to Joffry and then to that burnt out city. Went through the Oblivion gate and met up with the lost fighter bloke. He joined up with me but kept getting between my arrows and the scamps. I think i did far more damage to him than they did and when he finally croaked I got a mysterious message saying "someone has seen your deed"!

The brotherhood really do have eyes everywhere!

That little bosmer is still going strong (she's up to level 8 now!)and am loving the brotherhood quests (the armour was almost made just for me +10 to almost all my major skills! :ph34r: )

Hmm over my characters it's been:

Some fighters in the arena (not the Grey Prince). I think it was the high elf sisters or whatever they are. Not a clue why it listed them as murders.

Shady Sam - I just punched him to death for the hell of it. I'm evil. :<

Glarthir - I destroyed him at the first meeting behind the chapel. I did this because I wanted to raid his house for easy loot to stake to the thieves guild.

Archived