Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

I didn't read the whole thread so i'm sure it was said a few times... but I always do the Grey Prince's quest so that when I defeat him in the arena it count as murder, but no bounty or infamy... good for those Crusader armor people...

Why do good aligned people use the Grey Prince as an excuse to join the Brotherhood without murder? The Dark Brotherhood is murder! You have a noble Crusader killing people for money...what's wrong with this picture? If you truly want to join the Dark Brotherhood for what it is, you'd have no problems killing an innocent towns person.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do good aligned people use the Grey Prince as an excuse to join the Brotherhood without murder? The Dark Brotherhood is murder! You have a noble Crusader killing people for money...what's wrong with this picture? If you truly want to join the Dark Brotherhood for what it is, you'd have no problems killing an innocent towns person.

well I've done the mq and all guilds many times so I do it when I do the arena (very first) and then do the db later on in the game...

plus people have different lvls of rp-ing in the game...

well I've done the mq and all guilds many times so I do it when I do the arena (very first) and then do the db later on in the game...

plus people have different lvls of rp-ing in the game...

When I did that with my goody two-shoes character, I just couldn't complete the DB questline with him. It came to a head when he was promoted to Silencer and declared his everlasting loyalty to Sithis— the boy don't do that, sorry. I deleted the character and started anew with a character that could say those words and mean them.

Crusader-type in the Dark Brotherhood? Suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

I remember the first time I played oblivion. I did the anvil gang quest, and after I killed the third gang member (think it was the nord that time around), I got the message. Got me a bit worried, because the next thing I know, two anvil guards walked into the building. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's how I got in with my first character too.

More recently, with the character I started once I fixed my computer, I was traveling through Colovia, when in the distance I saw a figure. Assuming it was a bandit or marauder, as I'd met no one else out in the wilderness yet, I pulled out my bow and shot them.

Turns out it was a Colovian soldier added by MMM (or Fran's, possibly). After that, things got a bit out of control- I stopped at an inn (I forget which) to rest, but there was an Imperial Legion forester standing right inside the door, who arrested me. As I didn't have enough gold to pay the fine, I resisted arrest, and killed him too. Then the innkeeper and the other two customers both atacked me, so I killed them as well!

I think the Dark Brotherhood are going to like me :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Now what're you Imperial Legion pigs gonna do about it now?

Give you a 1000 septim fine? :happy:

Lol! I resist arrest. Nice try, but I don't get arrested by Imperial Legion authorities. I ain't no citizen, I'm a soldier fighting the Legion. Also, I'll infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood, and kill everyone hahahahahahaha! I run an Anti-Legion army.

You know what that means, right?

Lol!

• 4 weeks later...

Haha.. I was taking a trip to the Arcane Univ for the blades quest to talk to the Argonian, for the Mysterium Xarxes(MQ). All those condescending BITCHES! A direct quote from one of the AU students: " I can't believe the guards INSIST on letting these beggars and slum-bags in here!" ARGHHH!! There was about 25 of them walking around me, pushing me this way and that.... "~... tgm... psb... Immolating Blast... Ah, perfect!" thought I as I watched the Legion Magi and pathetic groveling scholars fly away, like swans, oiled and torched.. Mwhahahaha! :D And that's how I got in to the DB.

:evilANDtwisted:

EDIT:.... And a teeny bit insane, with not the best sentence structure.:ph34r:

Archived