Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

I do not remember exactly who was the victim that made the (former) Listener visit me, they were not important enough to be remembered. My Lord Sithis perverted the Emperor's dreams and visions causing him to see me in place of his precious hero-to-be, and upon my release (with the help of the crowded cities mod) I blessed hundreds with the gift of a brutal death. By the time I fell asleep, my infamy was higher than the weight I could carry, and that is when I was offered entrance into the Dark Brotherhood.

I murdered purely for the entertainment of the Night Mother, the Dark Brotherhood was just... convenient.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said, I try to give Sithis good kills.

Go ask the Count of Bravil about Bravil, he might join your clientele.

I'll have to check him out. Thanks for the tip. Although... all things considered, isn't he an essential character?

mine was random tramp in the waterfront, puny ameus or something like that i think his name was. although he did die for a reason, i only joined the dark brotherhood because i had the deadly reflex mod and i wanted a free horse so i got shadowmere from lucien lachance so i could try horse combat out.

with my first character i was shooting at random things in the anvil docks and this random person go in the way of one of my shots and got hit in the head rolled off the dock and into the water :whoops: . then i got the message and was confused by it wondering wat it was.

my 2nd character got the kill in a random killing spree that i like doing. :D

Archived