Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

Maybe you killed him before he gets aggressive?

he was supposed to talk to you before attacking unlike any other Dremora there. So he is technically "friendly" before he talks to you, and killing a non-hostile, is technically "murder"

never got that bug though...

I "murdered" the Gray Prince in a so called "fight"

When he realizes he's a descendant of a vampire he wanted me to kill him. Although it is officially a fight, he has no intention of fighting back, and is non-hostile, or precisely, friendly. Anyways, I laid his body in the center of the arena, put his sword and shield beside him, and walk slowly leaving the arena......

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[sarcasm] well I dragged him through the dirt and let the people watch as I dropped him in disgrace at the center of the arena[/sarcasm]

no... I respect the man :confused: no... orc, after everything passed, he was very convincing that he as a good man... ehm... orc. So I respected him, and carried him (though Oblivion engine only allows me to drag him :sweat: ) and laid him at the center.....

well I did took his raiment, it was required after all...

no racism meant...

Killed a sleeping Beggar... I was bending over him, did a strong sneak attack on him... But he diten die... He woke up, and halfway sitting up on hes bedroll, i slashed him once more, and he died... Nobody saw it... Only himself... Then, i slept on his bedroll. Rest is history :).

Killed a sleeping Beggar... I was bending over him, did a strong sneak attack on him... But he diten die... He woke up, and halfway sitting up on hes bedroll, i slashed him once more, and he died... Nobody saw it... Only himself... Then, i slept on his bedroll. Rest is history :) .

Heh...... Gray Fox won't be glad for it.

Killed a sleeping Beggar... I was bending over him, did a strong sneak attack on him... But he diten die... He woke up, and halfway sitting up on hes bedroll, i slashed him once more, and he died... Nobody saw it... Only himself... Then, i slept on his bedroll. Rest is history :) .

Heh...... Gray Fox won't be glad for it.

Yea, i know :D. But it was 1 beggar out of many :P.

Archived