Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually guys you do not have to kill a specific person

it just cannot be a gaurd and it has to be when no one is looking or an "Innocent" (Peasants)

when you are done killing them youll get a message

"Your action has been whitnessed by unseen forces"

or somthing

then go to sleep in a private area and then lucian will hook you up

If you need any help on all things brother hood just ask me, i have beatin it about 4 times going on 5th

i love the darkbro hood

it just cannot be a gaurd and it has to be when no one is looking or an "Innocent" (Peasants)

Sure it can, I killed a guard to join the second or third time, and I killed a peasant in broad daylight with an innocent and a Dark Seducer watching the fifth or sixth time.

and I killed a peasant in broad daylight with an innocent and a Dark Seducer watching the fifth or sixth time.

That reminds me of something. If you do Hirrus Clutumus's quest in Crucible, will the DB know and will Lucien come?

and I killed a peasant in broad daylight with an innocent and a Dark Seducer watching the fifth or sixth time.

That reminds me of something. If you do Hirrus Clutumus's quest in Crucible, will the DB know and will Lucien come?

Yep, that's the guy I murdered! ;D

Yep, that's the guy I murdered! ;D

Do you know I always kill him as requested (and as I am repeatedly testing the mod Pov and I are doing that is far too often) and never once has Lucien appeared. But there are different ways of killing him and so perhaps some count as murder and some not. I always push him off the parapet which is what is expected in the game and that may not count as murder.

Archived