Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

To all those who have already joined the DB, who did you kill to gain entry?

The twerpy adoring fan, who else?

i hate that kid hes all like oooo can i have your autograph?

ooooo can i watch you while you sleep?

oooo i hate myself

one night i became a vampire and took it out on him :happy:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cast "Demoralize" on my first Arena opponent; I had no idea that killing her while she was under that effect would count as a murder. I'm glad that it did, though (I don't normally kill off town NPCs, as that would make the thinly populated cities even more empty).

Shara, my female Bosmer sneaky type, killed the female half-orc house guard of Umbacano, the Ayleid Artifacts Collector. (I'm sure she had a name, but I wasn't bothered to find out what it was)

I rather like to get in character when I play, so even though I knew about the DB when I started my first game, I didn't just go out and kill some random beggar so I could immediately join up...

Just because -I- knew about the DB, didn't mean my character did.

So she joined the thieves guild, and got up to where she needed a ton of fenced goods so she could start doing missions for the Grey Fox... oh, hey... that Umbacano fellow had lots of nice loot in HIS house...

So she tried sneaking in, and his door guard caught her. Well, first time she just swallowed her pride (her sneak skill was pretty darn high at that point, and was using about 25% chameleon or so) and left to try again another time.

But the second time, she got caught right away again.

It rather annoyed her.

So she disposed of the problem.

The next night, ol what's his face pops in for a visit... Now, Shara isn't particularly evil... just an opportunist. And this seemed to be an opportunity that she should at least explore to see how lucrative it was.

Besides, she's pretty sure everyone marked for assassination by the DB must have it coming anyway....

Right? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

First time when i played Oblivion,i killed one guy at some shrine...

...and with my newest char,which is probably my last...i killed few golden saints in SI quest,where you must chose side between golden saints or dark seducers...i smacked few golden saints and got message...

Archived