Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it was a beggar. Anyone who spends alot of time on the waterfront will know that there are two beggars that sleep by where Armond Christophe gives you the Theives Guild Initiation quest. One of the beggars is marked as an essential npc and can't be killed but the other one can be.

I snuck up on him in the dead of night and introduced him to the blade of my sword. To recieve Lucien's invitation i then slept in the bed the beggar had so graciously vacated(despite the fact that i had a house within 50 feet).

There was this snotty Orc in Cheydinhal and he kept telling me to back off or he'd kill me so I decided to kill him. I hadn't killed before, I had just finished my very first quest (I was on day 10-15 when I first killed) Corruption and Conscience, and I followed the idiot around. He'd wake up at like 6 AM, eat some lettuce and bread (?) and then he would set out and stand there for awhile, talk to beggars and guards, go to the tavern, drink, go home. It was at this time I was sick of him. As soon as he went home I broke in and snuck behind him standing there. I whipped a fireball at his face just as he laid down and he roared and tried to attack me. I stuck my blade in him and stabbed him as he ran down the stairs screaming for the guards, halfway down the stairs I power hit him and he flew and smashed his head across an oak desk knocking a vase over and a bunch of lettuce in a basket. He was dead. I didn't notice the message. A day later, I slept in Cheydinhal Bridge Inn and woke up to Lucien Lachance, my favorite NPC as of now. Life is good.

Though, I wish my first kill was Alessia Ottus and her family: Hastrel Ottus and Ida Ottus. She wrote the guidebooks to the cities, and she is a heavy racist towards Argonians, Nords, Orcs, Beggars, Dark Elves, generally any type of elf and Khajiit. I am an Imperial but I thought that was unnecessary. I stealthed her husband down in his sleep, quick and painless. I shot a fireball at her and burnt her and cast spells at her as she ran down the stairs screaming. I then stabbed her as she flew down the stairs and hit the floor at the bottom, I then took all her little guidebooks and dumped them on her body as a signal. It was really annoying hunting down Ida Ottus. I gave up one day because I couldn't find her ANYWHERE, had I already killed her? Besides, she didn't write the books. Then, some time later in Anvil I saw her and my passion was re-lit, I hunted her down in an inn and stabbed her, eliminating the final person of that family.

My first murder was that of a guard. I had stolen something from a house, and somehow the guard came in and started ranting. I chose "Resist Arrest" and killed him. Luckily, no one else was around, so that was the only person I had to kill. Funny thing was, I have the No More Psychic Guards mod. I guess I killed the only remaining Psychic guard in all Cyrodiil...

Archived