Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

That's because Shadowmere is a highly jealous horse and approves when you take out one of his (or her?) rivals.

Actually, you can get a bounty on your head if you kill and loot horses or sheep, so I guess it counts as a murder or assault.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Imperial assassin character I mention of late got her blood ticket in by killing Maenlona after the "Sirens of Deception" quest. But not the 'real' Maenlona— the Guard version who pops into the farmhouse after the action. For a character at Level 3 or 4, taking on a chainmail-wearing Anvil City Guard was no picnic, but Cassie walked out of that house wearing a brand-new Anvil Guard's uniform on the path to her destiny.

It was a fitting beginning for the girl. She's hardcore Dark Brotherhood. Sithis doesn't like beggars and barflies milling about in The Void, you know. ;)

I went to Skingrad and started the quest Paranoia with Glarthir. I told him that all of them are spying on him so than he gave me the list of death to kill them. Instead of taking it to the guards I killed all of the people, get membership in the DB and earned more than 1000 septims. ;)

Ahh, I remember my first murder well.

I was put about to do the quest for Corrick Northwode, that is to retrieve his dead wifes jade amulet from the goblins in a nearby mine. After going through all the trouble and hardship of doing a task that he surely could have done himself, not to mention my hatred of going into those vile goblin holes, when I returned to find him praying at his wifes grave I saw an opportunity to alleviate my disgust. I also wanted to keep the amulet for myself, but I also wanted the reward, so I gave it back, revieved my pay, got the blessing, then sneaked behind him as he prayed, drew back my sword and felled him in a single blow.

After looting his house, I got weary from carrying the loot west towards my fence, so I went to the Inn in Alleswell to rest, where Lucien paid me a visit in the night. Never looked back since then.

• 1 month later...
I actuly didn't check any sites before completing the whole game, so I got my invite when I did the last deadric shrine quest... I killed some other guy from another shrine :P

Archived