Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

I seem to recall accidentally killing the first Imperial Forester (or is it Imperial Legion Forester?) I came across. Not sure if I accidentally hit him, or if I thought he was a bandit. The next time I came across a couple of them, I had to help them defeat some bandits. Well, I could've just hung out of sight, but that would've resulted in BOTH of them dying, instead of only one.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seem to recall accidentally killing the first Imperial Forester (or is it Imperial Legion Forester?) I came across. Not sure if I accidentally hit him, or if I thought he was a bandit. The next time I came across a couple of them, I had to help them defeat some bandits. Well, I could've just hung out of sight, but that would've resulted in BOTH of them dying, instead of only one.

Legion Foresters... it took me forever to figure out what they do. Turns out they hunt. I just hate fighting some nice guy in the wilderness, and suddenly a bunch of Imperial Legion Foresters turn up and treat me like a dear. Correction, DEER. :(

Legion Foresters... it took me forever to figure out what they do. Turns out they hunt. I just hate fighting some nice guy in the wilderness, and suddenly a bunch of Imperial Legion Foresters turn up and treat me like a dear. Correction, DEER. :(

My new character was trudging around the southwest wall of Bruma after paying her first shopping run to Ongar when she "jumped/was jumped by" a Timber Wolf. Low-level character vs T-wolf does tend to become a hairy little fight. Things looked bad until one of the aforementioned Foresters literally came to the fair damsel's rescue. So, a Forester will not become Cassie's next blood-ticket to the Brotherhood.

You just need to kill anybody and sleep. I killed...........everybody in the game.

:ph34r:

That's impossible. You can't kill every NPC in the game.

Actually yes it is, there a mod out there that's makes it possible, Althought some are still essentinal, I am guessing the perosn who created the mod forgot about those very few people (So I use the other mod to send them to etneral damantion), and now Cheydinal is nothing but a wasteland, only me and my DB's gag rule the town (And only Eilonwy got the good deal, I sent her to Anvil by another mod, Toastersays share mod), Some with Jeanne in Bruma.

Now for my stories, I think the first time I just created a killing machine and went killing everyone (I always have some files for good characters and some files for the bad).

But in my few latest ones, I just find the Luckess Lucy woman in Cheydinal and kill her.

Actually yes it is, there a mod out there that's makes it possible, A

You don't even need a mod for this. You can simply set both 'bEssentialTakeNoDamage' and 'bForceReloadOnEssentialCharacterDeath' in the oblivion.ini file to 0.

Yes, ignore the mods for it, Pov's method is the more logical and practical way. Just be sure to only use it for games that you don't intend to play seriously. You might find an essential NPC has been killed in a brawl or eaten in the forest or something. It can happen.

I killed one of the Mythic Dawn "sleepers" before they start attacking you. I figured that I would have to kill one later on anyways, so I might as well get a murder out of it. It was the one in Chorrol, and I broke into his house and got him in his sleep. The guards never knew either and no one would miss him (since his house is in shambles, I doubt he would have gotten visitors if the AI was complex enough), so he was a good target. Good thing I made a made a char. to test the water, so to speak, before I created the two I care about.

gotta say though i ummed and arr'ed over taking that blokes life. is it me btw or will non of the gods heal you now? it seems being a contract killer stops you from going into a chaple of the nine and getting blessed.. they all keep telling me to repent!

pete

They won't let you heal at chapel altars if your Infamy is higher than your Fame. so, go do some Arena or Fighter's Guild quests, or the MQ. they add to your Fame like a charm =)

personally I killed some poor fisherman bloke in Weye, outside of the Imperial City.

I slaughtered the killable monks in Wynon Priory (Or something like that...) when I was level one. Then I got the summons for BS and I thought "Holy Raptor Jesus! I actually get rewarded?!" I've done all the quests up to Shadowmare. It was great...killing my colleagues and then recieving a wonderful bounty of loot without fear of the Wrath of Sithis.

Archived