Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mebbe them renegade miners turned bandit ?

New Subject:

When your Dark Brotherhood assassin gets promoted to Speaker of the Black Hand, just exactly where did Arquen get a spare robe and hood from?

bcause, Lucien was dead so they gave you his robe, so she didn't hav a spare it was Lucien's.

Yeah, thats propably the logical conclusion, personally I think its the same place where I keep two sets of armour, three swords, an encyclopedic collection of scrolls, every potion I can find plus ingredients to make more and a pretty blue dress. Up my a... ahem ... ;D

Why is it that Skooma (unless stolen) is never confiscated? Isnt drug possession illegal?

The guards probably took a sip of it, and got so high he forgot to confiscate it, and placed it in the chest. Or maybe the jailor has never seen skooma. Luckily there are no khajiit jailors. Sweet moon sugarr!

Another one, why is there no fields of grain, I know is grown during a certain season. But the fact the farms raises produce or Livestocks just makes me wonder where does grain come from.

Goblins love grain, so every time anyone would get a decent crop goblins would come along and eat it all, so the grain business get's no money, and therefore no grain farmers exist anymore in Cyrodiil. Grain and Wheat are imported from Elsweyr. Goblins hate tomatoes and lettuce tho.

Guest Tessera

Here's my dumb question for the day:

What's the best way to make money in Oblivion...

besides just opening up the console and cheating..?

Returns from dungeon loot have been kinda weak...

but if that's the best option, then I guess I can live with it.

Those aren't really the type of questions this thread is about (I think), but I'll answer anyway. It's somewhere in bruma (near an exit I think, and only if you have completed a certain quest I can't mention here because this isn't spoilers.)

EDIT: Lol The Vulture, you posted in the same minute as I posted.

Archived