Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

guys where is the players statue?thanks!

@Tessera- kill people and steal their money, or sell the loot from the marauder's dungeons, I find they have the best loot.

@flatron- SPOILER!!!!!!!! you get a statue in Bruma after you save the city from the great gate, you can't miss it.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who know? its just another one of bethesda random ingredient properties. you could wonder, "why are scale editble" or "how does maxing two solids make a liquid"

I have no idea. Why does the mixture of two ingredients produce not only a liquid, but a bottle as well?

Why are Clanfear claws are good disease cures?

In legend, the talons of a griffin were regarded as having the ability to detect (or neutralize) poisons.

The idea of using a creature's toenails for medicine isn't something the game's designers pulled out of their bum (or, if they did, then chance granted them a precedent that doesn't make them look quite as insane).

What do the NPCs do for fun?

When you are near, they will end their current activity and just stare at one point... for hours.

When you are gone, they do the same things we do: Bowling with a sigil stone and potions!

What do the NPCs do for fun?

When you are near, they will end their current activity and just stare at one point... for hours.

When you are gone, they do the same things we do: Bowling with a sigil stone and potions!

Or play golf with a shovel and a sigil stone. I belive I got that idea from you on another old thread.

you get a statue in Bruma

I had no idea!

" Why did an imperial guard got into a conversation about the Grey Fox with a thieves guild member"?

Or play golf with a shovel and a sigil stone. I belive I got that idea from you on another old thread.

You forgot the basket! :happy:

" Why did an imperial guard got into a conversation about the Grey Fox with a thieves guild member"?

The guard is investigating the GrAy fox for Hieronymus Lex. Not that they would ever work it out...

Why doesn't the Thieves' Guild like you to slay anyone on the job? Yet why does the Gray Fox let you after the first mission for him (sorry if that spoiled anything for anyone)? Why do Brush Jars wobble when you throw them? Why isn't the Imperial Cult in existance in Cyrodiil, but it is in Morrowind? Why aren't there multi-racial guards in the vanilla game, why do we have to download something to make that a reality? Why don't you see married people kissing or having sex (under the underwear (and why aren't there gay people?), in more than one way (in the mouth, in the mouth, for example))? Why isn't there a bed in your starting position? Why do Elves sound like wussies? Why can't you make a black Khajiit, so you could be like your cat (se llama Abu)? Why do Liches take ballet?

Why doesn't the Thieves' Guild like you to slay anyone on the job? Yet why does the Gray Fox let you after the first mission for him (sorry if that spoiled anything for anyone)? Why do Brush Jars wobble when you throw them? Why isn't the Imperial Cult in existance in Cyrodiil, but it is in Morrowind? Why aren't there multi-racial guards in the vanilla game, why do we have to download something to make that a reality? Why don't you see married people kissing or having sex (under the underwear (and why aren't there gay people?), in more than one way (in the mouth, in the mouth, for example))? Why isn't there a bed in your starting position? Why do Elves sound like wussies? Why can't you make a black Khajiit, so you could be like your cat (se llama Abu)? Why do Liches take ballet?

Archived