Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

In keeping with theme— that answer did not help in any way whatsoever.

New question: Is Hermaeus Mora really the ancestor of Kang and Kodos? Instead of invading Earth, are they really re-taking Nirn in the name of the Daedra?

Hmmm... they certainly look like Mora. Could be. But was Hermaeus Mora intended to look like Kang (or Kodos)? If so, why doesn't he sound like them?

My questions-

1. Does Atmora have penguins? Or polar bears?

2. If there is an expansion pack (after Knights of the Nine) staged in Elsweyr, will we be able to play all kinds of Khajiit? And will they rename the current Khajiit to what it is?

3. Why don't the followers of a Daedroth (singular form of Daedra) attack you if you dishonor the shrine (ex., casting a fire ball at it, slashing it with a sword, etc.)?

4. In the vanilla game, why can't you get water from wells?

5. Why does everyone support what the Elder Council does? Why does no one try to over throw the Elder Council?

6. Why did they make it so some armors are unplayable in the vanilla game?

7. Why are the cities of Cyrodiil in separate cells?

8. Why can't we enchant arrows?

9. Why can't we pay for transportation?

10. How does a novice at Security know what a lock looks like inside?

11. Why aren't settlements on the map?

12. Why do you go slow when you wear a Black Hand Robe?

13. How did the Imperial Army conquer the rest of Tamriel, if I can take it down by my self?

14. Why are there no bathrooms, and why does no one go on the side of the road?

15. How do people come across Dwarven weapons? I've never found any in ruins, and I'm at level 40 (is that it?)!

16. Why doesn't Manimarco look like a slug?

17. What is in Morrowind that makes Dark Elves sound tough? I want to play one, but they sound like wussies!

18. When you're a guy, why do other guys say, "I have a feeling that you and I are about to become very close!"? Unsurprisingly, it's only the Wood Elven guys that say that to you (I don't mind the women saying it to me, because we do!)!

19. How does the Bruma guard close Oblivion gate if none open?

20. Why does Ebony armor make me go slow, but Daedric doesn't? Daedric armor has more in it!

21. How do arrows stick out of a guy's gut if I shot him in the head?

I can't think of any more.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

HI!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I really need any help that i can get with this, i'm doing the skingrad recommendation and when i clear out the cave of zombies Erthor still saying he won't go, i checked many times and even wrote in console killall but still sais the same. I disabled my mods (only 2 mods were allowed) and still the same. Please help to find a way to solve this bug , at least if you now a mod that let me skip quest stages or something with consloe to complete it.

Thanks!

HI!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I really need any help that i can get with this, i'm doing the skingrad recommendation and when i clear out the cave of zombies Erthor still saying he won't go, i checked many times and even wrote in console killall but still sais the same. I disabled my mods (only 2 mods were allowed) and still the same. Please help to find a way to solve this bug , at least if you now a mod that let me skip quest stages or something with consloe to complete it.

Thanks!

Firts time I played the quest, I missed one zombie inside a small tunnel that offshoots from the second large room. It is likely you've missed the guy, too.

Are the daedra just slobs or do they like oblivion to look like a pig-sty? Why aren't some of the impireal forts STILL IN USE? Is the player the only one born under a birthsign? Why do you get to loot the barrels and crates in the IC now, whereas in Morrowind that was stealing? (how I made my first few thousand in morrowind) Why dont history books mention the nerevarine more? And why do the daedric shrines to, say, the webspinner... why are they allowed? (in morrowind I was under the impression that such things... daedric worship... were outlawed.)

Why do you get to loot the barrels and crates in the IC now, whereas in Morrowind that was stealing?

Was it? I think most of the crates (In Balmora, that is) can be looted without it counting as stealing. As long as they aren't inside of course.

Why do you get to loot the barrels and crates in the IC now, whereas in Morrowind that was stealing?

Was it? I think most of the crates (In Balmora, that is) can be looted without it counting as stealing. As long as they aren't inside of course.

Depends on the town. Balmora and Pelagiad, any outdoor containers are fair game, although there ARE owned loose items in Balmora. Anything in St. Olms, St. Delyn, and Foreign Quarter plazas is public property, while the Great House cantons have a mix of Great House-owned and public crates.

Archived