Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

How is it that I contracted Black-Heart Blight? I don't recall fighting any blighted creatures recently... And how is it that Cure Common Disease cured it?

Additionally, does the Guild of Mages care if you use Black Soul Gems?

Hehe, good one, Abramul, far as I remember The Blight was contained in Morrowind by the Empires (attempted) banning of travel from Morrowind, but obviously smugglers and such managed!

Perhaps a local disease got some bad pr and likened to a blight disease, or a blight distibuted by said friendly smuggler lost its potency after poor Dagoths demise?

As to the Mages guild, I vagely remember some mages freaking out while I was trying on the necro threads, I kinda filed a note to self that black robes are not too cool...will investigate further... :huh:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can argonians sleep under water if there was a bed? How about sitting on a chair under water? Do you sink when you are overencumbered in the water?

House under sealevel, anyone? ^^

Now that's a good mod idea!

Now that's a good mod idea!

I think there would be some problems with decorating it. :happy:

Well, I'm halfway through it already :D

Anyone got any ideas?

A pet slaughterfish? Also cut one of the clams from a bunch and use it as a storage chest.

And for another question, If you contracted withershins in the game, how would it work

"Ahoy!"

"Bye!"

"Can you believe that the imperial Prison was *Spoiler'd* into?"

"D...D...uh"

I can't think of anything for D :(

Why do vampires keep corpses hanging around? I understand Cattle, but what use do they have for corpses?

To scare people away? They like undead company? They're waiting for a necromancer? Necrophilia?

I think the answer lies in what they were before they got corpsed...sified...ification...sicled ... er ... died

Maby the vamp was just attached to that particular cattle, or enjoy's the memory like photo's on the wall.

Maby the only way a vamp can feel degenerate is by sucking on a dead artery? tisk tisk ;D

Oh BTW I got a 'What can you be thinking, wearing that? Take it off' for wearing necro threads in the Unseen Uni. I took it off. No one would speak to me.

Archived