Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OF all the time I've played oblivion I never found out what thos alters I find outside nercromancer caves do, I might have just forgotten...

You haven't done the mages guild quests yet? Once in a week a light shines on them, which allows you to create black soul gems by putting them in the altar and using a soultrap spell on it.

;D LOL ;D

How come you cant ever chop down a tree or break a chair or blow up a combat dummy?

How come holding lots of stuff prevent you from walking?

How do you carry 200 pounds of stuff naked and not be able to see it. Well I got this one sorta... the only problem is I can't carry 200 pounds of stuff in my underwear without them falling down. :blush: That and swords hurt down there. but if anyone can do that send a tape to me at [email protected].

OF all the time I've played oblivion I never found out what thos alters I find outside nercromancer caves do, I might have just forgotten...

You haven't done the mages guild quests yet? Once in a week a light shines on them, which allows you to create black soul gems by putting them in the altar and using a soultrap spell on it.

Ah ok did the mages guild a long time back, Never got the gems since I dint know to put a soultrap spell on em.

Did you know why falanu hlaalu is so into necromancy? (She's the skingrad alchemist)... wel? Know it? no?

well she is into Necromancy because if you walk the red ring road east of Vilverin to the soath, eventually you will find a burned out house, with a 'All Things Alchemical sign"in front of it!! so i think a relative, husband, or a partner in alchemy died in the fire.

Is Alessia Ottus really immune to Daedric curses that affect everyone and everything else?

I have to ask that after seeing Corvus Umbranox's name written in her "Guide to Anvil". Now, given than Millona Umbranox herself cannot remember her husband's name (due to the curse that erases the afflicted's name from memory and written history), the presence of Corvus' name in the Guide is vexing.

Is Alessia Ottus really immune to Daedric curses that affect everyone and everything else?

I have to ask that after seeing Corvus Umbranox's name written in her "Guide to Anvil". Now, given than Millona Umbranox herself cannot remember her husband's name (due to the curse that erases the afflicted's name from memory and written history), the presence of Corvus' name in the Guide is vexing.

She can't remember the name? I think she can, but when Corvus tells her she or anyone his name they forget it right away. She doesn't recognise the face either. That was the problem I think.

When you give the Countess the wedding ring, she'll say it belonged to her husband, but she cannot remember his name at the moment.

Girl needs to crack open a tourism guide once in a while.

Springheel Jak's dairy (something you do not write from recalled memory, but record at the end of a day) was altered by the curse so as any mention of his accomplice was referred to as the guy "I can't recall his name anymore".

Alessia Ottus is either protected by the Divines through her piety, or she's actually a mortal manifestation of Nocturnal, She Who Hides Truth From Others (something you can say about any of her "Guides").

Archived