Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the alchemical ingredient you can extract from the Pitcher Plants in Blackwood? A weak tea made of dead flies?

I ask because I've never been able to successfully draw some.

Nothing. Bethesda forgot to add it. :rolleyes:

(And once again you said something which has some kind of relation with my mod. Freaky.)

Why the use of magical transporter pads to access the Mages' Council Chambers and the Arch-Mage's Quarters? You'd think stairs would suffice, and if it was intended for security, then why is it so easy for a thief who's not in the Mages' Guild to access them without utilizing so much as one lockpick?

then why is it so easy for a thief who's not in the Mages' Guild to access them without utilizing so much as one lockpick?

How come you can unlock magical transporters with a lockpick? You'd think there would be more to it than a simple plain lock.

Why doesn't the 'arrows shooting from the wall' trap get triggered when npc's walk near it?

I've always wondered that...they activate the other traps. Block shooting upwards, platform shooting downwards...why not the arrows shooting at you?

Would it be possible to kill Rufio before the Dark Brotherhood comes to you?

'You sleep rather soundly for a murderer... - You must kill Ruf... Well look at that! Welcome to the Dark Brotherhood then...'

'You sleep rather soundly for a murderer... - You must kill Ruf... Well look at that! Welcome to the Dark Brotherhood then...'

Yes, I think someone earlier said they did that on accident in this thread: http://forum.gamingsource.net/index.php?sh...mp;#entry236788

Yes, I think someone earlier said they did that on accident in this thread: http://forum.gamingsource.net/index.php?sh...mp;#entry236788

The post that your link carries me to concerns killing a Master Trainer in the wilderness, not ol' Ruf.

Looking back through the pages, I don't see anyone mentioning killing Rufio in order to draw Lucien in. As I best recall, Rufio doesn't spawn until you get the mission.

However, some people have claimed their blood-ticket into the Dark Brotherhood by slaying Claudias Arcadia, the fellow rotting in the Imperial Prison for attempting to hire the Dark Brotherhood in the first place.

I consider that to be bad form, though. Killing clients (especially for free!) doesn't seem to be a healthy way to maintain business. Soon, no one will hire the Dark Brotherhood, lest they themselves end up with a dagger jammed behind the collarbone.

My imponderable for the way: why isn't there a big, fluffy pile of wood ash sitting in the middle of the Old Way directly underneath the Imperial Battlemage's ash-flue?

Archived