Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

Looking back through the pages, I don't see anyone mentioning killing Rufio in order to draw Lucien in. As I best recall, Rufio doesn't spawn until you get the mission.

Oh, I thought I saw it somewhere...my appologies.

My imponderable for the way: why isn't there a big, fluffy pile of wood ash sitting in the middle of the Old Way directly underneath the Imperial Battlemage's ash-flue?

I've wondered that too...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you kill gods in this game too? I remember killing Vivec in morrowind.

No, there are no real or fake gods around.

(You could kill Almalexia too in Morrowind. An expensive soul she has had!

There is that one Daedric Prince, but you can't kill him. Shivering Ilses has Sheogorath, but I think he's marked as essential.

There is that one Daedric Prince, but you can't kill him. Shivering Ilses has Sheogorath, but I think he's marked as essential.

*snickers* Guess I'll get that mod that lets me kill essential NPC's^_^

and I forgot about Almalexia. And I liked her too...but not as much as I enjoyed playing with her guts!

where do people poo? I can get the idea that they my privately bathe in the lakes and rivers but where do they do the brown snake summoning ritual?

where are the kids?

Why aren't vamps "invincible" (i.e. only killable by generic means)? Shouldn't their only weakness' be those seen in all those vamp movies? And was Dracula weak to silver or is that something that came up after?

And I know this is probally a really stupid question but which imperial city is newer? The one in Tribunal or the one in Oblivion?

*snickers* Guess I'll get that mod that lets me kill essential NPC's^_^

where do people poo? I can get the idea that they my privately bathe in the lakes and rivers but where do they do the brown snake summoning ritual?

where are the kids?

Why aren't vamps "invincible" (i.e. only killable by generic means)? Shouldn't their only weakness' be those seen in all those vamp movies? And was Dracula weak to silver or is that something that came up after?

And I know this is probally a really stupid question but which imperial city is newer? The one in Tribunal or the one in Oblivion?

1. Well...I wouldn't, you get to kill a "different" daedric prince later...

2. In "special rubber garments worn beneath the fur underwear" of course.

3. M'aiq can answer this.

4. Do you think players want to fight something that can't be killed?

5. Tribunal. The IC in Oblivion was built it the aylied period...or was that just the tower?

...Why aren't vamps "invincible" (i.e. only killable by generic means)? Shouldn't their only weakness' be those seen in all those vamp movies? And was Dracula weak to silver or is that something that came up after?...

"I got this flamethrower, but ain't you guys flammable?"

"Bullets are for the weak!"

The vampiric disinclination to being set on fire (as opposed to, you know, a mortal thoroughly enjoying being set aflame) translates into their weakness to Fire-based attacks. I personally see no point in an Altmer vampire— Frosty the Snowman has a better chance battling Johnny Storm in the middle of a steel mill.

I dont know how NPCs get money. You don't see the Skooma Four going out and raiding dungeons, do you? Not everyone sells stuff. And, how does gold get randomly put into dungeons? You don't see ogres going out and selling stuff. And, have you noticed that monsters tend to have knives on their person for no reason?

I dont know how NPCs get money. You don't see the Skooma Four going out and raiding dungeons, do you? Not everyone sells stuff. And, how does gold get randomly put into dungeons? You don't see ogres going out and selling stuff. And, have you noticed that monsters tend to have knives on their person for no reason?

There is presumably an economy. NPCs go to work, get paid, buy stuff from merchants who then buy new stock, etc.

---SPOILER---

My question is: What would happen, if you beat Shivering Ilses, thus becomeing Sheogorath, but haven't done Sheogorath's Daedric Shrine quest? What would happen if you then tried to? Would the other Daedric Princes still call you "mortal"?

That what I was thinking, would I be giving myself the quest? Timewarp!

Anyways Why is it you can only understand Golwing with Fat heads sppon? Is it magical or something?

Archived