Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

Anyways Why is it you can only understand Golwing with Fat heads sppon? Is it magical or something?

Firstly, it's Bolwig, Big-Head, and a fork. Secondly, this is Sheogorath's My realm; anything can happen!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.. y do u get no responce when destroying someones house ordiments....

and why cant you throw food at people and do damage.. like on dead rising

whats up with the guards always being there in less then 3 seconds after u take something from a shop right infront of the owner??.. do they have camera's.. and watch ur every move..to catch u

and when i drop a expencive item ( say a deadric warhammer) infront of a begger.. walk around and not face im for a few mins.. he hasn't ran off with it.. like a real begger

o.. and about the toilet bit.. this is really simple.. back then people were into eating each others endtrails as bragging rights..so it was ok to poop on the street.. because someone would go eat it.. and be considered a "cool person"... kinda like modern day smoking...disgusting.. but extremely "cool"..humans r horrible beings..

Excuse my typoes and unschooled spelling...

o.. and about the toilet bit.. this is really simple.. back then people were into eating each others endtrails as bragging rights..so it was ok to poop on the street.. because someone would go eat it.. and be considered a "cool person"... kinda like modern day smoking...disgusting.. but extremely "cool"..humans r horrible beings..

Excuse my typoes and unschooled spelling...

...and unschooled knowledge. People NEVER ate each other's poo. Some people ate each other's entrails, but that's different then poo, and those people were still seen as strange. Infact, back then, if you were caught eating someone's entrials, you were thought to have been possesed by the devil in which case you were most likely killed.

Spell Absorb potions... HUH?

wonder what ingredients THEY were using....and where can i get em

The effects available to a professional alchemist taking hours to create a potion in a lab are far superior to those available to an adventurer making potions in the field.

The effects available to a professional alchemist taking hours to create a potion in a lab are far superior to those available to an adventurer making potions in the field.

But really, what WERE those ingredients?

Special labratory ingredients not found in Cyrodiil? imported perhaps? like my beer...yeees that could be it.

But the same ingredients aren't in Morrowind either !

must be a new expansion..... :(

and why do my healing potions which FAR exceed the best healing potion found....only sell at 52 or so gold

and the superior healing potion is 149 gold. I think cyrodill has some kind of outrageous tax on my alchemy skills :( Too bad i can't sell my spells too.....

seriously though

wonder why spell absorb isn't offered on one single ingredient? could it be THAT unbalancing?

This is from a thread concerning a recent review of the game.

I have a feeling that it's more a matter of catering to their reader-base. Can't say I know anything about that particular site, of course.

However, there are some blatant inaccuracies.

One I noticed in particular:

Oblivion begins, as expected, with a powerful monologue delivered by a King very much disillusioned by his fate. As he flees his own castle through the underground prisons, fate also binds him with our hero.
I think this speaks for itself.

This inspired my next question: what the heck was Uriel doing by trying to escape through the Imperial City Prison?

In order to get to the prison from the Imperial Palace, he had to have gone through Green Emperor Way, the Market District, out of the gate of the danged city and across the bridge, through a contingent of heavily armed Imperial City Watchmen, and into the prison cells.

First of all, you're already out of the city the moment you left Market, you dolt, and you soon find yourself surrounded by thick stone walls and bunch of men willing to lay down their lives in your defense. But let's throw all that away and attempt to sneak out through some hidden passages where you have no one to keep you company except some bloodthirsty assassins!

This inspired my next question: what the heck was Uriel doing by trying to escape through the Imperial City Prison?

In order to get to the prison from the Imperial Palace, he had to have gone through Green Emperor Way, the Market District, out of the gate of the danged city and across the bridge, through a contingent of heavily armed Imperial City Watchmen, and into the prison cells.

First of all, you're already out of the city the moment you left Market, you dolt, and you soon find yourself surrounded by thick stone walls and bunch of men willing to lay down their lives in your defense. But let's throw all that away and attempt to sneak out through some hidden passages where you have no one to keep you company except some bloodthirsty assassins!

A very good point.

Here is what I hope will be another, why in oblivion is there a secret door in a prison cell, easliy found by anyone who spends any amount of time in said prision cell (me).

what would have happened if it wasn't me in the prision cell, what if it was Ninja Lord666!

Archived