Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

Arrows stick in living people. They are then in their inventory. Why can you steal arrows from a walking person with those arrows in his back, without him noticing it? I think that would hurt... ;)

Why can't you steal people's weapons while equipped? I mean, I once did that in real-life... (Live-roleplay)

Getting an arrow or two can't be that hard... You can steal bottles and all sorts of pitchforks, (hidden in their pockets) but no arrows. Ehm. Would be cool to raise acrobatics to 250 (cheating, that is) and steal ALL arrows from the town guards in bruma... Then do a crime and jump onto a house.

"Ha-ha! Come get me, ye cowards!"

"What the mighty Daedra?! Where's my arrows?!" "And my?!" "How can that crime addict on the rooftop have got that many?"

http://www.modernparapsychology.com/gamer/LARP.jpg

You LARP o_0

What I want to know is why the people don't run away when you summon a daedra in a city arter the mq.

Mages summoning deadra is actually fairly normal. They are often kept as "pets"(like the imp in the mages guild or summoned for practice. Although unerved, it's not something people are terrified of.

1)Imps can't be summoned

2)Their Mythic Creatures

3)I haven't seen any clannfear in the Imperial Orrery, and Traven must be hiding his scamp somewhere

4)The only daedra I can remember being used by mages is that one in the Thieves' Guild quest there Lex invaded the Waterfront

5)What's with the picture, too? Is that in 7E895? Come on, what is it? Looks like guys dressing as a mix of the storm troopers on Star Wars and Kvatch Guards!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You LARP o_0

I Ain't THAT Geeky...

4)The only daedra I can remember being used by mages is that one in the Thieves' Guild quest there Lex invaded the Waterfront

I must have missed that one... I love the waterfront. You can get away with ANYTHING if you have acrobatics 90+ :)

5)What's with the picture, too? Is that in 7E895? Come on, what is it? Looks like guys dressing as a mix of the storm troopers on Star Wars and Kvatch Guards!

Must say that looked weird...

Their scenario (some modern road) was also ... misplaced.

(We sew our costumes ourself, we don't dress in gaffa-tape :))

If they turned up in Vvardenfell, do you think they'd notice?

Actually there is a snippet of dialouge talking about that:"The Deadra have ravenged morrowind, they've even killed St. Juib(I always knew he was awesome), who drove the cliff racers from Vvardenfell."

Why is it that if you are at the top of a guild and you kill someone in the guild, you get thrown out of that guild! I'm the leader! I shouldn't be able to get thrown out of my own guild! If somebody knows of a mod to change this, please give a link.

You LARP o_0

I Ain't THAT Geeky...

I must have missed that one... I love the waterfront. You can get away with ANYTHING if you have acrobatics 90+ :)

Thanks for proving my point :P .

Why is it that if you are at the top of a guild and you kill someone in the guild, you get thrown out of that guild! I'm the leader! I shouldn't be able to get thrown out of my own guild! If somebody knows of a mod to change this, please give a link.

Me thinks there is a mod for that. Wait a sec... Yeah, Clicky!!! Have fun killing them 8)

You LARP o_0

I Ain't THAT Geeky...

Well, not exactly a daedra, it was a Dremora.

By all appearance, you gain rank and position in the Fighters' Guild through promotions of merit. Yet Viranus Donton will speak to you of his expectations to inherit the title of Master of the Fighters' Guild from his mother, should the time come for her to step down.

Since when does a secular order whose ranks are based on merit treat the top position as if it were a hereditary title, to be passed down from parent to their eldest surviving child? :dry:

Archived