What mod is this? High-level, strong enemies everywhere...

Fnhatic

I'm not using very many mods. The only mods I have that are really affecting gameplay would be:

FOOK + PN + AWOP.

My woes begin as early as the first quest in the game after the tutorial - where you fight the powder gangers in Goodsprings. I'm all of about level 4, and who shows up? Six level 12-15 enemies with 200-400 health, half of them armored, who kill me in one or two hits.

After managing to win that fight after 50 reloads, I then wandered just south of the Goodsprings water sources where that guy tricks you into going up the hill to 'save his wife' or whatever. What's up on the hill? Level 12-15 Geckos, with health in the hundreds, who kill me in one or two hits.

Some of the Geckos are 'unique', new additions, clearly added from AWOP (Gecko Berserker and stuff like that). However, is AWOP supposed to be *this unbalanced*? People find this fun? What about the Powder Gangers, why do they show up carrying laser guns, plasma pistols, flamethrowers, and throwing tomahawks that kill me in one hit?

It would be AWOP, the whole point of the mod is to make the mojave challenging and add various enemies and "dungeons"

Hm. The main page for it suggested stronger 'dungeons' but definitely wasn't clear that it was going to do an across-the-board massive level hike. Ugh.

Thanks for responding, now I need to figure out how to mitigate this.