New worldspace land gone wrong

inggrish

yeah mate, you read it right, there should be no instances of a single 0.

this is probably my last suggestion...ive got nothing else hey. but here goes:

use the arrow keys in the render window to pan out from your centre cell (0,0) to an area maybe double or triple the land mass you've created (i went to about 33X and 33Y, and my area was only about 10cells wide), which should create a bunch of wilderness cells. (i think someone mentioned the same process above)

then use the heightmap editor to regenerate your full LOD, and save.

then generate your textures from the render window, starting from the centre, then from outside the corners of your landmass.

finally, export the LOD through World->World Testing->Update Distant LOD Data. export all LOD for your worldspace.

umm, thats about all i can remember at 1AM.

Best of luck

yeah mate, you read it right, there should be no instances of a single 0.

this is probably my last suggestion...ive got nothing else hey. but here goes:

use the arrow keys in the render window to pan out from your centre cell (0,0) to an area maybe double or triple the land mass you've created (i went to about 33X and 33Y, and my area was only about 10cells wide), which should create a bunch of wilderness cells. (i think someone mentioned the same process above)

then use the heightmap editor to regenerate your full LOD, and save.

then generate your textures from the render window, starting from the centre, then from outside the corners of your landmass.

finally, export the LOD through World->World Testing->Update Distant LOD Data. export all LOD for your worldspace.

umm, thats about all i can remember at 1AM.

Best of luck

wow you seem awake to say its that time! haha, how do you generate textures from the render window? What do you mean by this?

Cheers

Matt

basically, load up your centre cell (0,0) into the render window, then right click-> generate LOD textures -> this quad. then it should go away and load each odd numbered cell combination and take a picture, then unify it into a distant texture. be sure to press Shift + W beforehand to make the water disappear, and dont have bright lights (A) or the cell grid on, otherwise theyll show up in game.