Making your own rigged traps?

Yanama

Meh, this is just an idea I thought of: What if you could rig your own weapons as traps?

For example, say you rig an AK47 to go off when an enemy (in this case, a raider) snaps some tripwire. Then, your gun would fire off a round into the raider, who would not be alerted to your presence.

I can see it now: A rigged experimental MIRV. >:D

I like the idea.

Just imagine. You sneak past raiders in the Springvale School and hide in one of the rooms. You rig a fatman to a tripwire at the entrance. Then, you just take out any gun and start firing rounds and stand back. You hear the stomping of raiders moving to your position and one of them trips the wire.....blood, guts, and limbs fly all over the room, splattering the chalkboard and no one is left alive.

I've often wondered the same. I've always wanted to be able to detonate mines via a radio control, since they don't always go off when I want them to. I've also wanted to be able to pull the stunt that nut job in Seward Square East did and trigger several well-placed mini-nukes at once.

I've often wondered the same. I've always wanted to be able to detonate mines via a radio control, since they don't always go off when I want them to. I've also wanted to be able to pull the stunt that nut job in Seward Square East did and trigger several well-placed mini-nukes at once.

Oh yeah I remember that guy. I think I would just like a remote detonated C4 bomb like from Metal Gear Solid. I could make the models but I don't have any idea how to set up the scripting and what not.