Problem with wielding my shield while i walk

Phantom09

HI everyone,

I hope someone has the same problem and knows how to help me.

In the Picture you can see the mods iam using.

Iam playing the Skyrim legendary Edition using Steam.

My Problem is that i can't wield my Shield while i Walk, it always seem like i don't press the shield wielding button,

but i do and while i hold the button the Character just gets slower while i walk and the shield is down.

If i Uninstall the mods it works like i never had mods, but i want to use some mods and doesn't know which mod causes this problem.

I have the Nexus Mod Manager at C:\Users\XXX\Desktop and the Skyrim Folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim

SKSE is Installed.

All mods i made sure that it is based on the body mod.

I even tried to use different mods at the picture but with the same problem.

In Skyrim iam currently at the beginning where i have to get an artificle claw for a merchant and his wife

I hope someone knows the answer and can or is willing to help me.

Edited by Phantom09

I'm not too sure, but I wonder if maybe it's the skeleton? I'm using a skeleton replacer as well, XP32's, and I suffer from the same issue, cannot advance with shield up, he lowers it when walking. However, the shield "block" is still up despite the shield being lowered, I figured this out when I got Spellbreaker from Peyrite, you can cleary see the magical ward effect start and sustain itself, even though the shield is lowered while blocking and moving.

I've yet to fix the issue by myself.