Degby1

I would quite like to see a mod set in Baltimore. Even have a few easter egg characters from The Wire maybe, i'm thinking of implementing a section of Baltimore as I have a character who is from there in a mod that I am trying to build. What does anyone else think of using this city as a location?

I think it should be in the game. If it's for your army mod, Canton could be used as a naval port/dock. Johns Hopkins would be nice to see too. I'd love to see how different Baltimore turned out from Pittsburgh.

Yeah I was planning on having a small section of west Baltimore you visit for nostalgia with my D'Angelo Stookey character. But I guess it more interesting to have a much larger section, Canton could serve as an outpost as could Baltimore city hall and i'm sure I could find use for John Hopkins university even if its only a ghoul/Raider hideout. Also i wanna pay homage to those B'more Pit Beef sandwiches, obviously made from Brahmin. I'd imagine that B'more would be more like D.C than Pittsburgh!