Morrowind Overhaul

Wolfhound646

No I found it on Beths forum, it was designed for male characters but it was easy to add via the CS for an Imperial female. It's not ideal but a million times better than the default one.

Link? Please? lol.

And is the body just better bodies?

I don't have a the link and I can't find it on Beths boards, I've upped it here http://www.snapdrive.net/files/23128/Dirnae%20animated%20walk.7z

Yes the body is better bodies.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a the link and I can't find it on Beths boards, I've upped it here http://www.snapdrive.net/files/23128/Dirnae%20animated%20walk.7z

Aha. Dirnae's stuff. I should have known.

Here's a download link that replaces all the combat anims, walk anims, and run anim, (no strafe and no sneak). It also, I believe, has a feminine version for the walk.

*snip*

Jim - Ur download link only has the walk.

:woot: :woot:

Edited by Vagrant0

Aha. Dirnae's stuff. I should have known.

Here's a download link that replaces all the combat anims, walk anims, and run anim, (no strafe and no sneak). It also, I believe, has a feminine version for the walk.

*snip*

Jim - Ur download link only has the walk.

:woot: :woot:

Is that the "Catwalk" one? If so I tried that and couldn't sidestep for some reason. I'll try it again.

Edited by Vagrant0

Wow, that hardly looks like Morrowind now. And boy I never get tired of listening to that music. :biggrin:

Something did irk me though: the footsteps all sounded the same no matter what surface you were on. :dry:

Any luck in the garage?

I'm not going out there now lol. It's 3:15, pitch black and the garage lights don't work. Plus it's 6 degrees outside which means it'll be freezing in there. :pinch:

Don't worry I can wait. :tongue:

you literaly couldn't sidestep?

No, the character just got stuck, it was weird. The one you linked wasn't that one anyway, it was the one I put in but works for all races so a very handy link.

Wow, that hardly looks like Morrowind now. And boy I never get tired of listening to that music. :biggrin:

Something did irk me though: the footsteps all sounded the same no matter what surface you were on. :dry:

It's not only the footsteps, some torches sound like forest fires and I'm still hearing monkeys in the swamp.