Morrowind Overhaul

Wolfhound646

AHA, FOUND IT! :woot:

Success!!!!! :woot: :woot: Were was it?

Jim_uk:

The monkey sounds, footsteps, and your other sound bugs are probably caused by one of these. Did you try de-activating them?

* Xiran's Mods

- Better Music System

* Piratelord's Mods

- Expanded Sounds

- Expanded Sounds + Herbalism For Purists Patch

I have no idea about the disapearing clothes one, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's Weapon Sheaths Ultimate by peterNL. Is this bug still happening, or did it only happen once?

Eventually, I'll probably make an acount on the italian site, and post the bugs there I think. First though, I need to go see if they have a fix already.... Not now lol...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when I looked through the mods in the launcher the Weapon one jumped out as the likely culprit and it was the cause. The sounds aren't annoying enough to start hunting down the offending ones, it does underline the downside of these compilations though, you very often get things you wouldn't have bothered with normally.

Success!!!!! :woot: :woot: Were was it?

In the garage like I thought. It somehow got bundled together with some old PC Gamer cover discs. Another plus is I found a burnt CD with a load of Morrowind mods on it. Go figure eh? :biggrin:

With that ordeal over, another begins: I need to free up some space on my hard drive, then the fun can begin. :thumbsup:

By the way, need to ask something. Does Morrowind work on Vista? The last time I played it was on an XP Professional machine a few years ago. :sweat:

Jim_uk:

The monkey sounds, footsteps, and your other sound bugs are probably caused by one of these. Did you try de-activating them?

* Xiran's Mods

- Better Music System

* Piratelord's Mods

- Expanded Sounds

It would also be a good idea to rid of that herbalism for purist patch if you're not using herbalism for purists.

By the way, need to ask something. Does Morrowind work on Vista? The last time I played it was on an XP Professional machine a few years ago. :sweat:

Yes it works on Vista (at least, I've never had any problems). But just to make sure you should run it in XP compatibility mode.

Yes it works on Vista (at least, I've never had any problems). But just to make sure you should run it in XP compatibility mode.

Thanks, just gave it a try, works perfectly. OH GOD THE VANILLA GRAPHICS!!! lol :biggrin:

Time to get things up to date me thinks. :smile:

Jim_uk:

* Xiran's Mods

- Better Music System

* Piratelord's Mods

- Expanded Sounds

It would also be a good idea to rid of that herbalism for purist patch if you're not using herbalism for purists.

There is no herbalism for purist patch.

Thanks, just gave it a try, works perfectly. OH GOD THE VANILLA GRAPHICS!!! lol :biggrin:

Time to get things up to date me thinks. :smile:

Looks rough doesn't it. :biggrin:

Edit: For Vista don't install it in your program files, that can cause no end of problems.

Edit: For Vista don't install it in your program files, that can cause no end of problems.

If you say so.

Well I've started downloading this behemoth of a pack. Should be done in 40 minutes if all goes well. :confused:

EDIT: Spoke too soon, my download speed just nosedived. :pinch:

EDIT 2: Passed the 50% mark. Should be done in 23 minutes at 500-ish-kbps.