What is your most Favorite/hated God in TES series

alonsomartinez

My favorite would by far have to be Sheogoreth. I just love his charismatic violent personality and his sick twisted humor. I loved doing his quests and then coming back and hearing his snappy remarks like " I'm so happy,I could tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!" or "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, Scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese. True? You've run a maze like a good little rat, but no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little." He is by far the greatest god in my eyes

Least favorite would have to be Vivec.In Morrowind all you hear is ": Oh Vivec led the people through the Blight " Here is his mask to prove it " He was such a great warrior " He saved the Dunmer people and flooded the world to get rid of the Akavari invaders" Now as I was playing the Morrowind MQ I was thinking When am I finally going to meet him and then when I did I was like Really ? Hes some Golden Guy who sits around meditating him and he barely helps you ! All he does is give you some books and some advice but other than that , Nothing. Doesn't even give you an Ordinator to go along with you. So I killed him and got the good old The strings of life have been torn Reload a saved game or something like that. And then in Oblivion you hear how " I heard swarms Daedra stormed Vivec city and carried Vivec off " Really ? Those shiny Ordinators that always killed me because I stole their armor couldn't fight off the Daedra ? And Vivec couldn't pick up a sword and fight even though hes a mortal ?

So who is your most favorite/hated god ?

My favourite has to be Sheogorath mostly for the reasons you posted above. The time I've spend in his company was great, not to mention his islands are a unique place where I go when I'm bored of ol'Cyrodiil. As for the most hated, that would have to be Almalexia. She fooled me with her nice compliments and with our old love stories, bah... :down:

Hmmm... Boethia's my favo... I'd like to see a realm where the backbone is an actual backbone ;D - my most hated would be... Malacath (he's the ogre freak isn't he?) I dislike ogres and orcs. A lot.

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite is Sithis. And the most hated... well I never thought about it. All my characters worships Sithis and other Gods doesn't exists to them and me. :)