saying thanks!

strikerdes

I'm not gonna write a long lecture on this topic, just a simple request.

I just read a mod request and the person who requested it just spoke with complete arrogance!

Now i don't always get feedback from my requests or whatever, but i will always always always say thank you.

Modders arn't here to be treated like slaves! they don't get paid to be doing this.

and i just find it so annoying when you read a request and there is no thanks! especially big requests!

I don't think its asking to much just to say a simple "thank you" when you ask someone to make you something, but putting replies like "mhm..." to someone who just wrote 3 paragraphs to help you out, is damn right rude!

so yeah, i thought i would get that off my chest lol

Yup yup, I agree, but some of these people who don't show manners in their requests.. well, they aren't familiar with just how hard modding is. Not all of them anyway. They still need to show appreciation.

This sounds so awful! People with "no-thank" personality should be banned, and if someone ask me to create a mod and i do and he doesn't say thank you...i wouldn't give him, that's all.

I honour requests all the time! I haven't come across anyone ungrateful yet, but for the first time I've uploaded one here on the nexus, and some random person told me it was a waste of space on the site. =(

I honour requests all the time! I haven't come across anyone ungrateful yet, but for the first time I've uploaded one here on the nexus, and some random person told me it was a waste of space on the site. =(

Just ignore people like that. D:

I do, but it's a shocking thing to hear. People upload fulfilled requests all the time, don't they?

And that guy's been here since '06...bleh.

I gave him a piece of my mind though!

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30904

Can I get reported for saying "GFY"?

I do, but it's a shocking thing to hear. People upload fulfilled requests all the time, don't they?

http://tesnexus.com/...le.php?id=30904

They must have deleted it because I don't see anything but a normal conversation going on.

Sorry this person was rude-that sucks.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30904

That sucks. Send him virus. :tongue: Seriously, why are people posting comments just to say something that doesn't make sence? I'm modder for two months, I know how hard it is and I appreciate EVERY modder who tries to improve his skills, no matter if someone is new or old modder, simply those who try hard to make mods deserve respect. That is my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes it's sad when someone requests something and doesn't say thanks. I had requested for two companions and said thanks even though I have no hope that someone wil create them. :D And really it's not so hard to write Thank You or Thanks. No one wants to help to rude people lol. :biggrin: