Don't have to have sex with Morrigan?

Lehcar

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I wish someone made a mod where the female Warden would have Alistair's child. Or a mod where Morrigan will utter the words while the female Warden and Alistair is doing it. I really wish some one made such mod.

I hate Morrigan too, I prefer Leliana though.. But I just sleep with both Morrigan and Leliana.

You could just get the Secret Companion to knock her up if you don't want Alistair to do it. Just romance Alistair, harden him (this is important) Make him King and promise to be his Queen (if you are a human noble) or make him Marry Anora and you just be her mistress (If you're not a human noble). You will need the secret companion to undertake the joining and Alistair will leave. But his personality being Hardened, he'll still be king and agree to marry anyone he promised to. That way, before the Final battle, you can just ask the secret companion to do the conception ritual with Morrigan.

Result:

Warden = Lives

Alistair = Lives as the King

Secret Companion = Lives (with a huge smiling grin)

Morrigan = Carries a child that would be the main character of Dragon Age 3

Everyone's happy.

Well, yea.. true..

But Grey Wardens are all for sacrifices and all.. and if the purpose was to keep Alistair off Morrigan's ***** while keeping everyone alive. I guess no sacrifice is too big for Grey Wardens right?

But I suppose there's the mod that enables you to romance everyone romancable no matter the gender. But I dunno if that works for the dark ritual and the idea of two women doing it and ends up having a baby is a little weird... Unless Morrigan is an Asari in disguise. HAAHAHAHAHAH.

Careful there, pardner... Many a Fem!Warden has followed Morrigan through the mirror so she can be with "their" son. :whistling:

In other words, "It's a game!" People mod it specifically so they can play it the way they want. If the OP wants to get rid of Loghain at the Landsmeet, keep Alistair as the LI, and doesn't want to share his, umm... attentions with Morri, then why not? :thumbsup:

SPOILER ALERT .. Sorry I don't know the code to hide spoilers

I'm glad someone finally brought up the events in "Witch Hunt" ... Maybe It's just me, but in the end there, Morrigan actually seemed to be genuinely upset at having to 'betray' the warden (at least In my playthrough, because I had bedded and it was my warden's child) Perhaps she could be partially (or fully?) forgiven for the 'difficult moral choices' she had to make being raised by Flemeth and (if you went through with her companion quest and killed Flemeth) Perhaps what she is actually doing is 'protecting' you (her true love <sigh>) and Thedas from what the child would become if her 'mother' was allowed to raise it to become a new god. So maybe Morrigan Isn't as bad as she's made out to be?

We also have Flemeth making a return appearance in DA2, obviously this plot arc automatically assumes that you did, in fact, help Morrigan by killing her mother's 'other' body, however Flemeth has an escape option (with a Horcrux type of thing, ala Harry Potter)

We will have to wait and see what Bioware has in store for us in upcoming Games and DLC's, they do after all have a habit of throwing curve balls at us with story arcs

We also have Flemeth making a return appearance in DA2, obviously this plot arc automatically assumes that you did, in fact, help Morrigan by killing her mother's 'other' body, however Flemeth has an escape option (with a Horcrux type of thing, ala Harry Potter)

Not quite...

The timeline is such that Flemeth's appearance in DA2 (and I admit at this point that I have not played DA2 in its entirety to know if she appears more than once) occurs right after the Darkspawn take Lothering (this is where DA2 begins). That occurs early in the flow of events in DA:O (upon completion of your first "major" quest of Mages/Elves/Dwarves), and the Warden visiting Flemeth on Morrigan's behalf would not occur until some time after this event. Normally.

Not quite...

The timeline is such that Flemeth's appearance in DA2 (and I admit at this point that I have not played DA2 in its entirety to know if she appears more than once) occurs right after the Darkspawn take Lothering (this is where DA2 begins).

Correct. From her little aside ("... If I know my Morrigan.") her appearance to rescue the Hawkes during the Prologue in DA2 occurs well before the Warden would have had a chance to do anything at all about her back in Fereldan. If the Warden ignores the "Grimoire" side-quest completely, no matter.

I must admit, I haven't ever finished DAO without helping Morri in this. I'm at a point in my current playthrough where I could go this route. (Am also trying to wind-up with a different ruler on the Throne than I ever have.) Be interesting to see how the final scene in Witch Hunt might change based on this choice... :turned: