Pre-War street

geno krall

I'd really love to see a very simply done pre-war street, similar to an urban Tranquility Lane (without the craziness etc). Shiny new cars and motorbikes parked by the side of the road, buildings without smashed windows, trees in planters and a few citizens in clean pre-war clothing etc. None of the buildings would need to be accessable, and the entire area would only be about the size of Tranquility Lane.The 'Cube Experimental' mod had a few sections set in pre-war areas, which would also be a good reference.

The access/portal to the area could be a painting on a wall somewhere in a wasteland house, or a book that would briefly 'take you back' to a pre-war period perhaps?

If anyone is interested, please reply (and of course add criticism). Thanks!

I'd really love to see a very simply done pre-war street, similar to an urban Tranquility Lane (without the craziness etc). Shiny new cars and motorbikes parked by the side of the road, buildings without smashed windows, trees in planters and a few citizens in clean pre-war clothing etc. None of the buildings would need to be accessable, and the entire area would only be about the size of Tranquility Lane.The 'Cube Experimental' mod had a few sections set in pre-war areas, which would also be a good reference.

The access/portal to the area could be a painting on a wall somewhere in a wasteland house, or a book that would briefly 'take you back' to a pre-war period perhaps?

If anyone is interested, please reply (and of course add criticism). Thanks!

lol I started to do that today :D

First I tried to reconstruct Springvale it ended good but idk something messed up and when I started the mod there were some stuff in the air,like dust or something but it didnt move, so I deleted it

and now I tried to reconstruct Rivet City,the street outside but when rotating the roads the 3D modeled land just cant be removed and when u place the roads its not like it it supposed to be.

Maybe I'll try to reconstruct D.C. as there is a mod which adds interiors to the buildings and stuff,hmm sounds interesting but I'll see what I can do.