mod ideas?

XxShinra

Some ideas I got if anyones interested needs some inspiring. I would like to see a claire redfield outfit. ( from resident evil ) A book containing all the tilde commands, A cyborge, a sleeper hold sneak attack that knocks the enemy unconscience ( good luck with that one ) an invincible or at least close to invincible enemy. And... the Cracken! xD oh and I'd be interested to see any ideas you guys have. ( because I ran out faster then I expected )

I would like to see more mods for us Collectors :tongue: Unique treasures....not weapons and armor but stuff like in the Lost Spires...posters, aylied runes and stones, Dwemer stuff..tube, cylinder. That big Geode stone thing...

ancient tools, items...anything like that. and if there is already can someone post a link so i can clicky and start collecting?

i have a lot of empty display cases and tables in my Hoarfrost display halls :biggrin:

Some ideas I got if anyones interested needs some inspiring. I would like to see a claire redfield outfit. ( from resident evil ) A book containing all the tilde commands, A cyborge, a sleeper hold sneak attack that knocks the enemy unconscience ( good luck with that one ) an invincible or at least close to invincible enemy. And... the Cracken! xD oh and I'd be interested to see any ideas you guys have. ( because I ran out faster then I expected )

I dont meen to advertise but earlier I posted an anouncement about a mod I have been making over the past while title "Take to the Throne" which shows some ideas that I have put into motion and I would love for your input. As for ideas I have not used yet I would love to see the armor worn in the movie Gladiator when Maximus Orellias confronts the emperor for the first time :). I would also like to see someone make Helms deep from lord of the rings that would be cool to.

And... the Cracken! xD

Yes! All I've wanted in Oblivion since its release was sea interaction with fearsome rare monsters like the Lochness(SeaSerpent) Giant Squids and Crackens, giant sharks, all that.

A Mecha to pilot...oh wait... XD

A Museum in Cyrodill, the one in Shivering Isles was the only one. :/

There's a Natural History Museum mod out there. It's damn cool... the only problem is when you first start up, you've got to help the curators out by collecting specimens for them to stuff and display. There's also the Archaelogy Guildhall from Lost Spires, which while not technically a museum, is pretty close to it.

A new cooking mod would be nice. Seen a few on the Nexus but they're years old. If something like that could be incorporated into COBL with the same level of complexity as some of the best alchemy mods out now, that would be great.

What I'd also like to see is some Morrowind mods given the Oblivion treatment. Something like Korana's Provincial Bath Shoppe would be a welcome addition. I remember in that mod that washing with different soaps gave different temporary stat boosts (it also added a bath house where you could buy these special soaps). Now tie this into something like Antistar's Bathing Mod and you're onto a winner.

And just for a laugh, someone bring back the cliff racers. :tongue:

• 5 months later...