• Arkay, the God of the Cycle of Birth and Death
    • Dibella, the Goddess of Beauty and Love
    • Julianos, the God of Wisdom and Logic
    • Kynareth, the Goddess of Nature
    • Mara, the Mother-Goddess and the Goddess of Maternity and Love
    • Stendarr, the God of Mercy and Justice
    • Tiber Septim, the God of War and Governance
    • Zenithar, the God of Work and Commerce
    • I would like to give my vote to a Daedric Prince. (Which one is it?)

Speaking as the Dragonborn and the Campion of Cyrodiil: Akatosh. Former character is kinda "related" through the Dragonblood, while the CoC saw Akatosh kicking Dagon's ass. A sight to behold, indeed.

Speaking as the Nerevarine, it'd be Azura.

@notmyhome

I tried to put favorite Daedra poll, too but, I couldn't. Because, Daedra are more than 10. Azura is my favorite Daedra, too alongside Meridia. I think these two ladies Honorary Aedra, even they haven't use their power to crate Magnus.

Edited by CompanyOfGamers

Thanks for your participation but, I should say that, there are less person than I have expected in this topic. For more people to join I want to bring the topic to top. As a result, I am writing this message to be able to do this. I expect more attendance really.

Definitely not Tiber Septim, because he apparently is a dirty old man and a jerk who has zero respect for women.

As for the rest, I like them all pretty equally. I'd say it's a toss up between Akatosh and Dibella.

Edited by Lehcar

@Lehcar

I hate Talos, too. But, even in virtual life, I believe that humans should be able to choice their own religions without giving harm to anything or anybody, that's why I am a supporter of Stormcloaks even though I hate Talos.

It will be out of the topic but %70 of Nords are racisist and they like praise their own race, culture or other things what they have. As you know, you can actually hear "Skyrim belongs to the Nord" or equal sentences from Nord People who are bandit or soldier so, I am giving my vote to the Imperial Legion. Even so, I think Nord people can be convinced about ending racism.

Let's look at the Imperial Legion and the Thalmor for a while. Even though I dunno much about Elder Scrolls Universe, the Thalmor are tyrant according to my superficial observation. When I see a Thalmor, I want to kill it so much, you can be sure about this, I can even give you guarantee about this. So, my vote goes to the Stormcloaks. Not similar, I don't think the Empire can be persuaded because the Royal Family, the Imperial Legion and the Thalmor see themself as very elite people and look up everytime. And they are liars, hypocrites and the people who can't overcome a fair defeat. Ulfric's victorious was fair but, quite much of Imperials blame Ulfric Stormcloak as swindler or murderer every time when they speak. Where is your fairness, in the Oblivion? I can say there are pretty much dirty things about two sides but; I am a Stormcloak-boy. Cuz; they have less negative sides than the the Imperial Legion and its aliies :smile:

Edited by CompanyOfGamers

• 2 weeks later...

I can't still get it why this poll isn't attracted attention. Do you have any idea?

Because the Aedra are static and boring, the Daedra are dynamic and awesome. The lack of interaction with the Aedra makes them less relatable and understandable. We never speak to an Aedra, we never learn much about them asside from a few scattered references in books...

And those who DO get into the meat of the Aedra often encounter the confusion zone. Akatosh, Alkosh, Auri'el, Tosh Raja are all the same God, but at the same time different entities. Kyne and Kynarreth are the same and rivals both.

The Aedra are, simply put, weird and unresponsive. And they have very little impact on peoples games... Which makes for a rather dull topic.