Lanterns on horse saddle! Testers? Suggestions?

h4n4

What I meant was that the light the candle gives off would look better on the player and horse if it was moved farther away from them, if this is possible or not I do not know as I do not really deal with lighting effects all that much. Its less of a bug/problem and more of a aesthetic/looks suggestion, not something to worry over really.

What I meant was that the light the candle gives off would look better on the player and horse if it was moved farther away from them, if this is possible or not I do not know as I do not really deal with lighting effects all that much. Its less of a bug/problem and more of a aesthetic/looks suggestion, not something to worry over really.

possible yes. And yes it might look better but... that seems so strange to have the lightsource actually be somewhere else then the candleflame?

will think about it but not on top priority

I thought about adding different lanterns ltern on once released. Maybe one of these could give a more diffuse light/hover at the side of your horse (kind of a magic light/torchbug/fairy thing)...

Edited by h4n4

Autoswitch is done! (not in the download yet)

I will push a new Alphabuild later today after i fixed "clutter". Please feel free to give it a try. If it works out well i might release Beta on Nexus in the next days. The next build will most likely require SKSE. Sorry if you dont have it. I may get a nonSKSE version out after beta

Edited by h4n4

ok ill streamline the scripts and polish it up. Since i dont know if you like the new activation and i think its pretty cool ill leave it in for now. I think i can release beta tomorrow so be sure to check back here and get your satble donload form the NExuas once its done!

The new version seems to have a few issues, first one is that my character is stuck in a torch holding pose until I ready myself for combat (or equip weapons/magic), the next issue is when in 1st person and using the new item I get stuck and can not move (I assume it is because of the animation my character is doing).

So I think the animation is causing more issues then anything.

The new version seems to have a few issues, first one is that my character is stuck in a torch holding pose until I ready myself for combat (or equip weapons/magic), the next issue is when in 1st person and using the new item I get stuck and can not move (I assume it is because of the animation my character is doing).

So I think the animation is causing more issues then anything.

ok ill lokks into it. Thx

(i think its just a typo... i was really tired^^)

Edited by h4n4

The new version seems to have a few issues, first one is that my character is stuck in a torch holding pose until I ready myself for combat (or equip weapons/magic),

Ok you got the animation stuck when using the empty sleeve to remove a lantern right? i fixed that now... silly mistake^^

ill look into first person

Edited by h4n4

Ok i dont get stuck in first person. that seems fixed too.

I found a lil other bug, that makes lanterns disapear from inventory without placing them (again...).

that should be fixed now hopefully.

I will upload another alphabuild in ~1 houre,

please give it a try. Hopefully the new equip moethid with clutter items now feels good. If it still feels bad (rather it is working or not) i will revert to the scroll style. I think its a nicer to just equip an item rathern then to use a scroll and the you still have to cast it :/

Edited by h4n4

ALPHA V2.1 is out!

Check the first post for download and updated information.

give it a go!

Fixed equip bugs (hopefully)

Found a new bug thats a problem of the gameengine... unsure how to fix (Lights stay in one spot when Lanterns are removed from horses that are mounted)