Need modders

Nadin

Umm, Id say im... getting there :rolleyes:

Ive only made 3 interior cells, one going off a pre-existing one, and 2 exterior. well, 1/2 Exterior, as i still have to finish the top floor and a bit of the bottom on the second one.

You can judge for yourself if you want.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IO2HH6AL

Its only the exterior shacks. Ones in cantubery commons, near the brahmin pen, and the others on the exterior wall of the temple of the union. :happy:

edit - Just a heads up, I havnt actually tested this esp in game, and the second house isnt nav-meshed ;)

Edit 2 - Just tested them in-game. Both are quite buggy, not a game breakingl bug, but nonetheless.

The commons house door wont open, i must have been an idios and placed a static door, and the temple house's topp floor intersects the stairs so you cant actually get to the top floor. and on top of that, both shacks appear like they would in the geck, with the transparent walls and such, athough, im not sure if its just my computer or not... :mellow:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a look. You aren't professional, admitted, but you're hell of a lot better than me and pretty damn good for a beginner. Until further notice, you're hired.

And, no, it's the same with me. The walls don't show up-- a bunch of statics are-one sided.

Also, what was the deal with that metro sign hanging a few hundred feet in the air?

Just saying, I cant download fook this month, as i am already near my dl limit for the month, 18gb in 10 days, wow.

But fook doesnt change the map files right? Apart from the weapons that is.

ANyway, the fook weapons are being replaced right? So I technicaly, wouldnt need fook yet... right?

Are the instructions in the module?