Fallout3 list of mods

Pushkatu

Hi people, if you guys think it's worth it and if it wasn't done until now, I could try to make a list of Fallout3 mods, just like my Push list of Oblivion mods , but with Fallout3 mods. It will take me a long time to make it at least "good" so don't expect anything soon, but I'm just asking so I can't give it a try and see how it turnes out. I becamed quite good with sorting mods and even if I don't have as much experience with F3 like I have with Ob I could still try to sort some of your most used/played/endorsed mods.

Well, let me know if you guys are interested.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Here might be a good place to start.

I know where to start, I've been a member here long enough to know that. My question is are you guys interested?

I know where to start, I've been a member here long enough to know that. My question is are you guys interested?

:woot: What - NOT YET!!

of course we be interested :tongue:

Sorry if I offended you. Didn't notice that you had over 10k posts, and added the link because your post seemed to say that you were unaware of it. I guess I don't understand how your list is supposed to do what Nexus lists do not do already. I would mention that there is Mez's Gameplay and Immersion Mod List over at the Bethesda Forum, but you probably know that already too.

:woot: What - NOT YET!!

of course we be interested :tongue:

Good to know, but don't expect anything soon.

Sorry if I offended you. Didn't notice that you had over 10k posts, and added the link because your post seemed to say that you were unaware of it. I guess I don't understand how your list is supposed to do what Nexus lists do not do already. I would mention that there is Mez's Gameplay and Immersion Mod List over at the Bethesda Forum, but you probably know that already too.

No offence it's a forum for games why would I be offended? We are all here to have fun. :smile: I don't know of that list, I am more aware of Oblivion mod lists to be honest. My list takes the good mods, mods that are actualy used by people made by our community and instead of you browsing hundreds of pages, you can find most of the good stuff with just a few clicks. Feel free to use or not use what ever you want, my list is just like any other file on Nexus, you like/need it - use it, you don't like, move along. :wink:

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Go ahead Push, it seems worth the effort. There aren't many lists around yet.

Mod lists are just lists of mods that massive downloaders create. Different from a top100 is that many other mods are added instead of the ones that score high on the top100. Of course they contain a preference, but Pushkatu has shown with oblivion to use a wide variety of mods. It's just a way to view the downloads in another way and maybe finding a mod you would have otherwise missed out.

His oblivion list look like this (from the file-upload.):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25101-1-1270120554.jpg

Thanks for the support Pronam. I will get to work one of these days and see how I manage to sort'em out. I know it will be more difficult than with Oblivion as I don't know/tested the mods myself. With Oblivion was quite easy, even if it was time consuming. I knew most of the mods so all I had to do was to add them to the list. Just with the new mods or mods I haven't seen while I was away from Nexus for a couple of months, I had more "problems" as I had to read the comments, check the mod description etc.

Like I said before, it won't happen to soon as I'm also working on my Oblivion list + RL stuff that gets in the way so often. I'll post a sample when I finish at least one category so you can tell me if I picked the right ones.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

It'd definitely be worth it. :) I just d/l'd the oblivion push list. It's amazing. :D

I'm glad you liked that, have fun downloading mods. I hope F3 list will be a good one to. :sweat: