my first tinkerings at fallout moddng

pob255

Well it'll be a while as I'm just focusing on the stuff I'm familier with atm (meshs and textures) My plan is to make them into a faction but that's going to take a lot more reading and learning how to do things in the GECK.

If you like I can let you have a copy of the textures if you want to use them, although I need to go back over them and clean them up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been working on a few bits atm, mainly trying to learn how to map in the geck

The whiskey flamer is in game and working, although I've still not got my head around scripting to get the schematic working yet.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/pob_aka_robg/fallout3/whiskeyflamer.jpg

It's currently, working off the SMG animations, with the whiskey bottle object used as a magazine and it fits perfectly :biggrin:

PS the text on the mug reads "Fire! The bibilcal cleanser!"

And Lt Albrecht asked me to make a fish model for him

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/pob_aka_robg/fallout3/test3_fish.jpg

The mesh is actually in 4 sections, head, middle, tail and fins, so it can be used whole, head only, tail only or middle section (food stuff)

the 2nd fish is based off the same mesh and UVmap (quicker to do it that way) it will have addition pustules and be retextured, as a radioactive mutated fish.

• 5 years later...

can i get the redcoat jackets in a mod? i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want them!

can i get the redcoat jackets in a mod? i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want them!

There is a specific place to post mod requests. It is called Mod Requests and can be found here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/289-fallout-3-mod-requests/

Also, please check the date of the last post in a thread. The last post here was 5 years ago.