Has Anyone Heard of ACTA

mam72

Does this mean we can't post pics and videos without consent? Think of all the forum games that have been ruined because of this. I wonder how long this would last? :confused:

Well then poeple hit the toilet flush button!

Why wont you hit it? :woot:

Poeple let themself dance upon by this clown shoes.... we are living in a democratic system!

If we forget to flush this is what happens. This guys turn up and take it away from us. I mean they are goin as far as turning you into a criminal for their own gain and some poeple just stand by without flushing. :wacko:

Damnit, they are much more secret and organized than us :/

I wonder if we should fight back. Just breake in all companies, networks organizations, ...

Forget privacy rights, just grap what you can. Why not? Do they have sth to hide? :D

Damnit, they are much more secret and organized than us :/

I wonder if we should fight back. Just breake in all companies, networks organizations, ...

Forget privacy rights, just grap what you can. Why not? Do they have sth to hide? :D

Thats right the society has to become transparent both ways.

And it will. See internet for example.

The consciousness is even much faster then this. So amazingly fast. Time is wholly diffrent in that. Anyway before i take to much infront, but that is the ultimate understanding of time getting revolutinized here on earth atm.

Or should one say feeling since its rather feeling.

It is prior to any thought.

Lightning fast.

But as always the human to has to do its part and answer the cosmic telephone.

Everyone got one from birth.

Actually it is the body but dont let me tell you anything check for yourselfs, cause in the end this words just sandcorns being played by waves.

*wooosh*

sooner or later poeple are gonna become tired of that track. wihtout seeing the living of course it might be hard to understand. in that case much remains left to be fight for but tell you what? smartest way to win a fight is not to fight at all. muha.

that is bold. that is smart. and its gold. *dance*

It would be impossible to enforce such a law, people in countries that don't cooperate with this will be hosting sites that have file sharing, etc. And people in other countries will still be able to access these sites. They can't police the entire internet, that is an impossible task.