Whats your happy place?

Keanumoreira

Okay. My personally favourite place is my basement.

It's cold, dark and the air is kinda heavy, but its just such a nice area to disconnect yourself because the light in there only lights up the area in the middle.

I set up a chair in there, where you can only see the middle & no corners and I just read.

My happy place is a little island on Danube , near Capidava. 10 days per year the island becomes Atlantykron , and I go there. The place is amazing ..aaah...

My mind can become a happy place too , but only after I calm down my thoughts :D

my happy place to be is putting on some music blarring it loud and then pretend im in the countryside where it all quiet and no one bothers me there,

or i just play a game like dragonage or mass effect and shoot something or kill something that usually keeps me happy

Hello there, again, I'm just asking to those who are reading what your happy place is. You know the place you imagine or actually go to for that matter, that calms you down when your T.V. refuses to work, a golf ball flies through your window, or when that annoying dog poops on your lawn at exactly 10:30 A.M in the morning, just to name a few of the many things that can or will set us off. To get things going I'll reveal mine. My happy place is a place where I can imagine the horrific beating and total failure of those who oppose me. Other times its a place where I'm the center of my own universe, where nothing can harm me, and everything traverses through me and out at my every whim, because I'm the king. And other times its a place where I daydream about living in New York in a very Fancy apartment, with my future loyal Yorkie professionly licking his pawn while he curls up for a nap next to the fire place, just below a grand window with an incredible view of downtown New York, with the kitchen of a womens dream just across the room where a guy like me can eat a many diverse type of food.

This is why I play video games. Video games are my "happy place", so it's not always the same from one day to another. One day it could be Middle-Earth, and another it may be a Mars research facility over-run with demons. It could be the Halo universe or maybe(my particular favorite) it's just a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. So basically "Anywhere that isn't here".

My happy place...

In my attic, there's a tiny little door which leads to this extra storage room. There's one of those sofa-beds in it with an old TV ,a tiny little fridge and this small window in the sloping roof which let's in a small square of light through the dust (doesn't help my asthma...). I hook my 360 up to the TV, get settled with a blanket and food and I just play a massive marathon of the Halo series from the first game to Halo 3: ODST non stop. Then, after that, I'll probably fall asleep and stay there for around two hours, then I'll wake up ready for whatever the world has to throw at me.