Resurrection-The Tomb Of Tjurhane Fyrre

DariusMoranda

<<<<Resurrection>>>>

-----The Tomb Of Tjurhane Fyrre-----

By The Ayleid Ashes Team

I am proud to announce this mod,Resurrection-The Tomb Of Tjurhane Fyrre,as an introduction and a first step to a huge project,called 'Resurrection Of The Ancient Glories-A Second Chance',which will,hopefully,find it's place here on Tesnexus,by the end of this year.

This intro will aim to more serious players,people who enjoys a well-written story,solid characters and some longer gameplay.It is based on a horror/thriller/psychologic/tragedy genre,with elements of historical themes,lore expanding and shock therapy.

Story-

The land of Cyrodiil is covered with the glorious looking ruins,and their white beauty shines even in the in the darkest night,like hundreds of flawless diamonds on a green carpet.Once,they were clean and filled with life,voices and pleasant noise could have been heard from the distant roads and valleys.Once,every pedestal and every granite base wore pendants of welkynds and varlas,precious stones,the gifts of nature and gems of magic and life energy.Once,there were no traps and spikes,no gas and strange inhabitants..Those were schools,castles,forts,settlements and cities.Those were homes for the people who brought civilisation to a rural world.Those were Ayleid skyscrapers...now,sunken and forgotten.Picked clean by unworthy small people.Grave robbers,bandits,maradeurs,those who seeks fortunes and fame by raising the blade on innocents,those who would sell their soul to Molag Bal,for a coin and a piece of bread..

Wrapped around with the claws of nature,roots are taking them back to the ground.Flowers and vines are growing from the statues,even now,these buildings are blessed,because they are touched by the nature itself.And the halls inside..Yes,people walked there once,grumpy old mages debated on this'n'that,joyful children played in the corners,and beautiful elven women danced,all celebating the life,every day..now,all of it sleeps in a bone-chilling darkness,hosted by the ghosts of time,angered and sad,forever to roam these halls,looking for their lost place and lost ones..but it wasn't like that...once

Those were the days,when the Elves walked Tamriel in their prime,'the bones of the earth',the very first life created by the great change.Yes,they built these maginificent historic sculptures,and memory of them still lives through the land and in the book pages.They walked proud,dressed as guardians of heaven 'in feathers and pearls',built strong like their 'granite steps',skilled in both magics and blades,like 'Haromir Of Copper and Tea',and all the foods and fine wines were served on their tables.

But there is a thin line between proudness and arrogance.A few crossed that line,and became deceived by the warm tongues,a poison shadows,lurking in the dark,waiting for a pure sould to take and harvest.

So,then,those few became ill-minded and wanted more power.Deceived and lost,they exchanged their greater power,for a lesser one,but prettier when it meets the eye.

They became blind and deff forever,being unable to see and hear the pain they caused to the innocents and weak.They locked them all,and threw the key in the lake,binding an eternal curse to their names and race...They killed,they burned,they spoiled their marvelous creations with thorns and rott with lava and fire.They lost their sense,and their bodies lost the golden armors..they took their proud as an easy luggage.And so they became abominations...and the whole land suffered for that.

How was it before the turmoil?

Why the Ayleids escaped the Old Elhofney?

Why did aedra's Trinimac became daedric Malacath?

Who was Trinimac?

What happened to the some of Ancient Ones?

What madness did they claimed?

How did this madness started?

Who was Hadhull,and why did he sell 'the light' for a weaker 'fire'?

Who was Haromir Of Copper And Tea,and why did he died in Sancre Tor?Did he deserved death?

Who was Umaril,and why and how did he lost his feathers?Why did he knelt before Meridia?What were his reasons?

Who was Gordhaur The Shaper,and why did he died at Ninendava?Did he deserved that faith?

Why did Torval The Pilot came before the Ayleids,to bring literacy and to 'purchase Niben' in exchange for a skill?Did anyone sent him.maybe?And who,if that is the case?

Who was Flower King Nilichi,why did he sell his soul to an 'incest god',and why did he sacrificed 'men-of-ge' in honor to this 'god'?Who is this 'insect god'?

Where is St.Alessia's tomb..?When did she died?Where are the documents of her birth in Sardavar Leed?For what purpose Fort Alessia served?Why did she ordered killings and removing of her Ayleid allies after the war?Did she deserved to be a saint?Who was she,for real?

Where did Alessian Order disappeared?What caused that?What were their actions,except crusading?What were their motives?Are they still present in Cyrod?If they are,where are they?

Who was 'The Last Ayleid King'?What was his name and how he was allowed to rule Niben,even with Alessian Order active and Alessia as an empress?Maybe she had a connection with him?And what kind of,if that was the case?How did he defeated Alessians in Battle for High Rock,and why he joined to fight against them,when he fought FOR them,in the cleansing of the tyrants 20 years before that battle?Why did he closed himself in the throne room alone,when all the brethren left and Alessian order was on a rampage?Was it really madness?Or an honor?

Who were Camorans?What kind of dinasty it was?Were they evil too,all of them,like their mad great descendant Mankar?Was Mankar Camoran an ayleid?

Chancellor Ocato serves the Empire for a long time,maybe a bit too long then usual,how is that possible?Altmer people has a long life,but he has a bit longer then his brothers and sisters,is he really an altmer?Why is he collecting odd items in the palace basement?Who is High Chancellor Ocato,for real,and from where he came?

Who was King Camoran Anaxemes,really?He was the king of Valenwood,one of the Camoran dinasty brethren,but how he was an ayleidoon,when he was a bosmer?Did he recieved aldmeri blood?If he did,does that means that a nord or a redguard can become an ayleid,too?If a redguard fights for the ayleid army,is he considered as a vassal or a brethren?What was a required thing thing to join the wild elves?

How could Mankar Camoran wear The Amulet Of Kings?Does he had a dragon blood,too?What is The Amulet Of Kings,for real?If it is made of 'Chim el-Adabal' which is a soul gem of an ayleid origin,how was it crafted,when and by who?Why did Akatosh,also known as Auri-El,an aldmeri god,made a pact with an imperial woman,which was Alessia,and 'forged The Covenant into the Amulet?Why is the throne room in Nenalata protected with a prayer to Auri-El and Tamriel?If Auri-El is an elven god,does that mean that both Uriel and Martin had the elven blood?Why is Akaoth,an aldmeri god,a key figure in shaping of the past and the future of the land?

Why did Tiber Septim burned Sancre Tor and left it foerever to be empty?Sancre Tor was one of the most beautiful places in Cyrod and a great merchant center,was it worth of burning and destroying it?Who was Emperor Cuhlecain,and why did Tiber Septim served under his liege?Cuhlecain's name is of an ayleid origin,was he an ayleid?

Books are poorly written about the 'Ayleid cities',the only ruins which looks like a city and can have more then 100 inhabitants are Miscarcand and Vilverin,is it possible that Garlas Agea was a city?Maybe it was a school?,Maybe Ninendava was a museum?Maybe Telepe was a resting place for travelers?

'Cleansing Of The Fane' was written as blurry as possible,very shady and rather short,by an unknown member of the Alessian Order.Who was he,and what was that all about?HWho was really in the last halls of Malada?Someone fortify that position from the inside,and someone left a tablet as a wall protection,who was that,and who stayed behind those walls?

Who was Pelinal Whitestrake?Was he an honored warrior?Was he really a half-elf?Was he a semi-god for real?

Who was Huna?Why did Pelinal lost his mind when she died?Was she really shot by an arrow 'made from a beacon of Celethelel The Singer?Who was Celethelel?Why the people is celebrating someone who made a pogrom and genocide to the today's day?Was it really a needful thing to make a pogrom on the elves?If heis armor couldn't be pierced by any ayleid weapon,then how did 'the last ayleid kings had him cut in the eight pieces?Who were those 'kings' ?And whay is there so many kings mentioned in the history?Was Cyrod really splitted on more then 30 kingdoms?That sounds ridiculous,is that really true?Why did Pelinal slaughtered Khajiits numerous times?Did he really mixed them up with the mer enemies?It does sounds ridiculous,because khajiits has fur and tails,and elves had spiky ears?It is a big difference,it is hard to mix it up,unless you are completely blind?

Was Uriel Septim a good emperor?If he was,then why did he tried to reunite an already crumbling empire with a sword, a torch and Imperial Legion control?What were his reasons?

Where is Anu?I haven't seen it's statue,despite everyone is blessing me with Anu?

Is Anu a she or he?History is blurry and poorly done in Cyrod,so I can't separate some things,like who was the change-bringer for Anu?Was it Lorkhan?Or Sithis?Or Padomay?Are they the same thing?There are many theoris,but which one is correct?If Pelinal was Shezzar,how could he make a pact with Nords,who despised Shezzar?

Why is the church so harsch on Nords?Is it really necessary to force people to believe in something they don't want to?Is it a righteous thing to do?What is the goal of the church,for real,with that attitude?Who is Ysmir?Does Ysmir has a bear,like the nords are saying?A certain redguard says Ysmir is a dragon,though,so is Ysmir a bearded-dragon god?Why did Magnus really left?He was the one to who Aldmeris were sworn to,the one who brought magic,why did he left?

And what in oblivion's name is this>>>>

The Apotheosis of Alessia. The earlier record says that Shezarr, the missing sibling god of the Eight Divines, arrives at the White Gold Tower in the Imperial City and transforms the dying Alessia into the first of the Cyrodiilic saints. Thus Empress Alessia becomes the first gem in the Amulet of Kings. While the book of Trials of Alessia states that Akatosh made a covenant with Alessia, he promises to protect the Empire of Men from the Daedric Princes of Oblivion as long as she and her descendants wear the Amulet of Kings and the magical dragonfire burn. This makes an interesting yet controversial connection that Akatosh is Shezarr/Lorkhan. Scholars are still debating this revelation to this day.

And where are the scholars of Cyrodiil?

Ayleids were killed and many of them were driven out from Cyrod,but a great amount went in Valenwood.There are some who stayed in Cyrod,hiding in the forests and such.Is someone still alive of the refugees?

In the Second Era,'one of the finest sages of University Of Gwilym,Tjurhane Fyrre',died.He was 'the last known ayleidoon' known in Cyrod,but how he died and was he the last one for real?Where are his researches and documents?Where is University Of Gwilym?Who studied there from all of those famous authors?Does anyone knows something more about it?Where is his tomb?Where did he took his eternal dream?

Did he knew something about his brethren,then what is mentioned poorly in some book,which he didn't even wrote?If he knew some secrets,were they the reason that he died?He was killed,maybe,to keep the people happy and not questioning the officials?

Where is the resting place of the sage and does it has something hidden there?

Where does Tjurhane Fyrre sleeps?Does he sleeps in peace or in sadness?

Is it a good thing to judge the whole nation and race based on actions of a couple of foul individuals?Is the whole race and nation necessary evil,if a couple of individuals were?If one worshiped Daedra,did all of his people did,too?How could people who built their cities of a white marble and granite,and firnished it with eagles and such,could be that much evil like the books are saying?

I DON'T THINK SO

And can history be wrong sometimes?

OH YES,IT CAN,AND IT IS,SPEAKING OF REALITY.

What that eagle represents,that one from the ayleid statue,by the way?And who is the person/god who holds a sword,shaped in a statue?

Once,I was asked by a certain resident of Imperial City,name Thamriel:

'What are those strange creatures in the garden?Where are all the white birds?'

Indeed,where are they?And what are those creatures for real?Is it in Elven garden,she meant?Is Thamriel really crazy?Or she knows something and sees something we can't?

You will find all the answers on these questions and much,much more.

I found Tamrielic history very poorly done,with bunch of holes and ridiculous twists which didn't exist even in Miami Vice tv show.I think Bethesda switched history and rewrote things as they seen it fit,for new stories to come,etc.

As numerous things were left unfinished,I finished it.I filled every hole in these stories and debates,using only logic and freedom of a creative imagination.This mod will not break any of the so called 'lore',it will only expand it,in a way I saw it to be more logic and propriate,based on the vanilla existing lore and after a consultment with various people and hearing what they have to say on this

So there,we had an unfinished texts and possibilities,now we will have the whole picture.This mod is only a step to a bigger,more thrilling project,and that project will 'button' some things in game and will bring hopefully a new level and a small revolution to this game.

Also,this mod will add more then 150 npc's to the game,one beautiful settlement,4 new buildings(University of Gwilym-New Bulding and the ancient one,ordinary school and a hospital which is missing from the vanilla game),a few very nice items to recieve as a reward and a lot of wisdom for the future to come.And a tomb,of course.

I hope for at least 30 hours of playing.We'll see.

This mod is strong ayleid-oriented in a complete new way.Not just that,it will unite/merge some things from other cultures as well,so everyone will be happy,I do hope and pray for that.It will bring some true lore religion,Cyrodiil will finally have a huge hospital and a healing station,and a proper school and one university,aside from the Arcane.

Story-100% finished

Buildings-50% finished

NPC's-100 finished

Clutter/furniture-70 %

Reward items-30% finished

Quest-0% finished

I am giving it all together,let's say-60% finished(I am pretty bad at maths)

If I carry on with this tempo,it will be done in 30 days,and the team,despite being unofficial yet,got a new member,so it will be much easier.Welcome Blackerr! :thumbsup:

I will drop every new update via screenshots on here,in the future days,and will write if some changes comes to the schedule.

Thank you all who supported me with this,and thanks to everyone who finds time to read through this text.

I apologize if I made any typos,english is not my first language,and I typed this as fast as I could.Aaaaand apologies for a lame announcement,I am not really good at it,the fonts and colors,and those stuff.But the story was the important spot,so there. :biggrin:

Now,back to modding.Rlrlrlrlet's ge this over with!

Stay tuned and safe travels

:wink:

Captain Darius Moranda

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to help

I can do some basic sword models and retextures I can make new clutter I can do some basic scripting and quest making Npc creation AI packages some spells with some custom effects and some other stuff. I pmed you

It would be so perfect, man. We should wait for DariusMoranda to see what he thinks, but once again it would be perfect. I think he'll be most pleased to hear that. :thumbsup: Thanks for offering your help.

Yeah, the pictures look pretty impressive. Altmery Architecture^^

Sorry I didn't found the time to add something, but vacancy is over and i'm on my job again. So learning the mechanics of CS can take some more days...but I learn as fast as I can... :biggrin:

Story as always is grandious. Read the first one on PM, but this one over here is a huge improvement. As I said, feel free to claim whatever help you need, I will always support you guys...at least at the weekends^^

Btw. who had the idea for this great team name... :teehee:

Yeah, the pictures look pretty impressive. Altmery Architecture^^

Sorry I didn't found the time to add something, but vacancy is over and i'm on my job again. So learning the mechanics of CS can take some more days...but I learn as fast as I can... :biggrin:

Story as always is grandious. Read the first one on PM, but this one over here is a huge improvement. As I said, feel free to claim whatever help you need, I will always support you guys...at least at the weekends^^

Btw. who had the idea for this great team name... :teehee:

You did!The Hero Of Kvatch! :teehee:

I'm glad you like how it looks. :thumbsup:

Take some time man,I do have 2-3 hours per day to mess out with this,and I'm gonna use it,to finish this more quickly,so we can slam the quest in it.

We'll talk more next weekend,stay well,bro.

Moranda