DariusMoranda

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is way too perfect !

Finally I could do something with those runes ! Tell me what you want them on

Pick some fonts from aldmeri alphabet.Just be sure it's not dwemer. :wink:

Put any font you like from aldmeri,your choice.Make those runes to be size of a common plate.Not too big and not too small.And if you can,make them to be a an activator type of object,as I want to put a text into to it.If not,just make it static,and I'll tinker it when Blackerr is finished with his part.

Moranda

As I was bored on these last two rainy,boring and cold days,I switched to some imperial-style parts of this mod. :yes:

I created faces for our enemies,names and I marked some nice locations for the Hospital Of Cyrodiil,University and the rest.I picked a couple of interesting things to add on this,as an eye candy and population of Cyrodiil. :wink:

2 flies with one hit. :thumbsup:

An unforgettable quest + alive and civilized look of the land. :biggrin:

And I got many permissions to use some of the best armor and weapon resources I gathered through my tesnexus experience.That's a big stuff,guys,now we can do some serious work. :thumbsup:

And all of it will fit the lore PERFECTLY,no bikini parties for girls and no comic hero stuff bias for guys. :no:

Everything in the spirit of this game. :wub:

Captain

This is update:

Finished 90% of a job I have to do. Just to add pathway through city and Darius (and you) can continue creating this mod. It will be finished by tomorrow.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Alright,I am posting walls and adding a couple of things to finish this city finally.

Some minor things needs to be fixed.

I'm still having troubles with the animals,I find them all over the place,when I get in in the interior cell and as soon as I get out.They aren't in their place,they are all over the city.

If anyone knows how to 'settle' them down,feel free to post a possible solution or any idea which can help.

UPDATE

1.Since the Ayleids established first CIVILIZED empire,now it looks like that for real.Well,one part of the empire,Aldmerynn just got their first toilets and showers. :thumbsup:

2. Children arrived. :thumbsup:

3. I set up the Tomb exterior finally,you know...'The Tomb' :thumbsup:. and the location is quite tricky.

4.I picked up location for University and I added 3 objects so far,along with a fountain.

5.Saint Mara's ('ex-The Most Holy Anu's Hospital from the 1st Era')Hospital Of Cyrodiil is starting to grow. :thumbsup: Bring your wounded or bring out your dead!

6.Chicken coop is established. :tongue:

7.Tournament ground is done now,from the scratch(again) and I plan some guests there to visit! :thumbsup: Maybe to even test their skills. :yes:

8.Enemies officially have entered the world of Tamriel,as well. :mad: And they are nasty! :mad: I just tested them and destroyed them utterly. :mad:

I will pm you all later,we need to move this hole thing somewhere else,because it's becoming deeper now.And we don't want people to know the whole story before they even play it. :wink:

Moranda,Duke Of Independent Republic Of Blakenmarsh (there's 4 of us,but we are strong)

Lol how many people are working on this ?

And to answer your question about animals it has to do with the AI packages They are probably set to wander wanywhere they want

What you have to do is place an x marker where you want them near and make an Ai package that says they can wander from that spot but only to a certain distance

Its easy to do only takes about a minute

Lol how many people are working on this ?

And to answer your question about animals it has to do with the AI packages They are probably set to wander wanywhere they want

What you have to do is place an x marker where you want them near and make an Ai package that says they can wander from that spot but only to a certain distance

Its easy to do only takes about a minute

Only us 3 for now,bro,working on this.

Did you had luck with those runes?

They have Al,but not markers.

I am no expert in that at all,so I will leave it for now,until I finish the damn Aldmerynn walls.I am putting Camoran style walls,one by one,and it ain't easy to connect them in between,at all. :down:

And the wall itself has an arch in the middle,so I have to add those screens as well.

If you downloaded all those resources I showed you,I can send you the previous esp to test it if you want.

Just buzz me via pm.

Moranda

Downloading now and yes I made some wicked Ayleid runes with those ruins for my own personal mod

For my mod I am creating Ayleid soul gems you should see the beauty I made Lol Im planning on putting the text on some randowm architecture and walls but it would be easier if youu told me on what nif files you wanted them on

Downloading now and yes I made some wicked Ayleid runes with those ruins for my own personal mod

For my mod I am creating Ayleid soul gems you should see the beauty I made Lol Im planning on putting the text on some randowm architecture and walls but it would be easier if youu told me on what nif files you wanted them on

Just make those triangle looking runes you made earlier,the same ones,same look,just put some aldmeri text,and send me via email,I sent you my adress a couple of days ago via PM.I wanna bind them to the quest related places,as they will perfectly fit there.

UPDATE

Walls are not an option anymore,as they are very close to the roads,and I don't want to mess with the terrain near the roads at all.Instead of that,I have put ayleid towers with archers and siege engines,and it looks great.

It's going somehow.

Moranda

OMIIIIIGAAAAAWD!!! *w*

THIS LOOKS SO EXCITING!!! :'D

I'll wait until the full version comes out though :3

By the way, if you need a voice actress, then I'm available! ^.^