Req screenshots

Unavi

Hi,

i have a little request, not sure if it fits here but meh.

could someone make for me a nice screenshot of my Black knight armor, or tell me some names of great screenshotters?

I've been checking the screens i made when i released the mod and they are not really good.

Thanks, Unavi

I could, but the cape keeps clipping. And no, it's always..not just in this position :smile:.

Are you using any other mods beside these (body mods?), I don't have any currently.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2376/blackknightch.png

This is the most extreme though, it'll just jump out 1 normally..lol this its the first time it made a bent.

umm strange! When i was testing and releasing the mod i had only the hgec body, the male body was vanilla. The armor uses the skeletonbeast.nif as skeleton and i haven't had problems, and i figure non-one else had since no one alerted me of that kind of bug.. Right now i have oblivion without mods, becouse i can't play it anyway. I'll try to play with only my armor installed (in the hope my PC will stay alive for long enough) tomorrow.

Thanks Pronam

The armor uses the skeletonbeast.nif as skeleton and i haven't had problems

And human/elven races do not use skeletonbeast.nif. To make it work without such problem, the user have to extract skeletonbeast.nif, rename it as skeleton.nif. Or use Wrye Bash to apply skeleton tweak.

And human/elven races do not use skeletonbeast.nif. To make it work without such problem, the user have to extract skeletonbeast.nif, rename it as skeleton.nif. Or use Wrye Bash to apply skeleton tweak.

I did that, the skeleton nif in the mod is actually the skeletonbeast but renamed, so this should be the problem

Ok, i've tested the armor on a clean oblivion and it works well, except that when falling the cape doesn't float like it did before, so i guess i used another skeleton, a modded one that i wasn't even aware. I think i know where to find it and I'll contact the original author. I'm really sorry for this and i don't understand why didn't anyone tell me that.<br><br>EDIT: ok, this is bad, turns out i don't know what mod made my cape move like that as it wasn't the mod i tough and it wasn't the vanilla skeletonbeast model. I've never played with beasts with tails and i assumed their tails floated in the air from the start. Now i have to find the mod that makes that to give proper credits. Can anybody help me?<br>

Ok, i have found the mod that makes the floating possible: it is Stylish jumps by beni -> link http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20459

I'll edit the description of the mod so that everything will be clear from now on. I'm really sorry for this.

ps the screen shot thing is still going on :)