Projekt:: More simple Armors

Raubritter_D

I wanna make more simple Armors for Oblivion and need a little bit Help. 9 in 10 Armor Mods have Fantasy Super Knight of Doom Armors with giant Pauldrons and all this excessive things.

So i have this idea, to make more simple armors. At the time, simple armors are an bigger exclusion as this Super Knigth of Doom Armors. I ve got a notion that there sould be more Leather Armors, Scale Armors, Plate Armors, Steel Armors, brigantine, Chainmail Armors, Banded Armors and so one. I different conditions like worn, old, age old, scuff, buckle and new. Like in this old Dungeon Siege Game.

somebody interested?

Update: Some "new" Age Old and worn Steel Armors. Nothing special, but thats the goal.

Picture

I try so hard as i can make more Armors with Nifscope and retexturing, but for the Rest i need realy somebody who can edit Meshes with Blender or what he use to do this.

Any idea where i can finde somebody who can help my on this point?

No luck man, don't know a thing about meshes. Just keep on doing your thing, and make sure the thread stays alive. Sooner or later, the kind of guy you are looking for will show up and offer help.

I'm totally with you on the project :thumbsup: . Just please try not to just re-color any armour (at this point, it doesn't look like you are doing that, so good). :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure OOO has these - I said pretty. Not 100%

OOO has tarnished armors and such, but those don't look particularly different from other armors and don't have the sort of detail and variety as what this project is attempting.

I wanna make more simple Armors for Oblivion and need a little bit Help. 9 in 10 Armor Mods have Fantasy Super Knight of Doom Armors with giant Pauldrons and all this excessive things.

So i have this idea, to make more simple armors. At the time, simple armors are an bigger exclusion as this Super Knigth of Doom Armors. I ve got a notion that there sould be more Leather Armors, Scale Armors, Plate Armors, Steel Armors, brigantine, Chainmail Armors, Banded Armors and so one. I different conditions like worn, old, age old, scuff, buckle and new. Like in this old Dungeon Siege Game.

somebody interested?

Aww crap, would be great if i knew about this project before I stopped using windows 32 bit. None of my mesh programs have been working since the change, I agree with your original post totally, I'm sick of huge crazy decorative armors, or things that make you look too unique, I'd much rather have more variety in armor types, like Splintmail, or Ringmail. New kinds of other armors as well, like a breastplate version of the heavy armors, without pauldrons and of course it would have lower defence. It just sucks that i can't really help you, lol.