Texture problem with Ohmes-Raht(Tabaxi) from Race Rebalancing Project

Retribution

Sounds like a texture file that has been safed with the wrong compression whilst the modding process. This or problems with the meshe I assume. Try using archive invalidation.

<br>Actually, I'm fairly sure it's the same problem Khajiits get. It has to do with the foot texture being used for the entire body in some race mods, and affects the khajiit for some reason (I guess it's because of their tale). I really don't know, though.<br>
<br><br>Since Khajiit male and female use same foot texture, and ExnemEC/HGEC does not have any plugin to re-assign texture, having messed up Khajiit skin is inevitable(especially for male). Robert's body replacer uses renamed male body texture and plugin to avoid this issue. Perhaps you'll need to look into RBP plugin, and edit texture path if it is needed(for custom race, for vanilla race you can import graphic via bashed patch).

Since Khajiit male and female use same foot texture, and ExnemEC/HGEC does not have any plugin to re-assign texture, having messed up Khajiit skin is inevitable(especially for male). Robert's body replacer uses renamed male body texture and plugin to avoid this issue. Perhaps you'll need to look into RBP plugin, and edit texture path if it is needed(for custom race, for vanilla race you can import graphic via bashed patch).

I'm using Roberts Male V4 and have similar problems. It doesn'really bother me because most of the very rare Khajits ingame are not naked^^

However, there is a fix somewhere that takes care of the "beast problem". It's either linked on the Roberts male v4, HGEC or EVO page.

Are you using Wrye Bash and a bashed patch? This could be another source of problem if your using the skeleton fix thing.

For comparison, here's what the Tabaxi race's body data looks like. I already tried changing the tail model of the Ohmes-Raht to characters/tabaxi/female/tailfemale, like it is in this screen, but when I tried to play it in game, Oblivion froze.

http://i41.tinypic.com/14vsk90.jpg