The Scourge

adimatalon

So I'm playing the Pitt DLC, and I'm thinking "This place is swell, though I wish I could do more with it!" (I bet more of you agree!). Then I'm in the Citadel, having a chat with Paladin Kodiak, and the idea arises. The Pitt, the Scourge, and the Brotherhood. He talks about the Brotherhood, before they were divided between Outcasts and still in they're splender with men and supplies. Marching in order above the Mountain to the Pitt, with Lyons at the helm of his army. So by now it's obvious what my idea should be. Playing as a Brotherhood Paladin, or even Lyons, during the Scourge. I have ideas for mods that we can incorporate like the Crusader Armor (http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2191) and I was thinking we could make it much more epic by having a soldier carry the Brotherhood flag (which can be seen at the Citadel). It could either be walk through and kill everything in sight, or more of a strategic quest line like killing Slave Masters and damaging gangs by killing their leaders. We could also have a quest where you have to collect all of the healthy children. I think this would be the absolute coolest and most downloaded mod in the world. It would give much more depth to both the Brotherhood and the Pitt. Rarely does a modder actually look at the mod request page, let alone use on of the ideas. So that all it is right now, but if a nice, skilled modder could give it a chance, I would greatly appreciate it. I think everyone would agree the mod would become a complete success.

Crusader Armor (Dark and Light) -> http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/2191-2-1230274919.jpg

In the end, all I really want from this mod is depth and battle. Not, "go through these five buildings and fight these deathclaws and behemoths for a wire or a pencil while we do the exciting things."