Alternate face mods...

dragon awakened

I've noted many body replacers (nude or otherwise), plenty of hair, eye, and cosmetic mods. One thing I do not see being modified is perhaps adding a few new well designed faces to the presets. I've never been able to tweak any of the faces to an acceptable level (unless i'm trying to create the first runt female mutant ). I know that Dimonized apparently has a couple of new faces in its program.

It would be nice to see a few more well designed faces at least for females in the game. To this point I'm stuck using the standard presets with no modifications other than hair and eye.

Is this a tough thing to create? I know nothing about modding so I figure I'll throw this out and see what happens.

From what I was reading on the Project Beauty HD read up it seems that it only works on the various NPC's not the player character. I'll go back over it to see what it does.

Update: Downloaded PB HD will see if it changes anything.

Update 2 (4/13/10) PB HD did not change the characters face but it did as it said by cleaning up the appearances of all NPCs so far.