ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Khajiit Hand Seam Issue.

Kayanakoe

I've been fine with the khajiit for a while but recently I've noticed a very awkward issue with the female hand seams where it is not only noticeable but the textures are low and blurred, most of the hand is black as a result. I've never had this issue with CBBE and none of the retextures and even the khajiit hand map mod don't seem to work either. :c

Here's a list of mods that would remotely affect this:

CBBE

Coverkhajiit Face Retex

CoverKhajiit Body Retex

Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

I just would like to get an answer to my replies since I have not been able to get any help on this site or on steam v.v

Image of the issue I'm experiencing:

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad300/KikinaKoe/ScreenShot2_zpsd8261abc.png

Edited by Kayanakoe

Jeir is right, the coverkhajit mod is conflicting with your CBBE mod. The face cover khajit mod is compatible (although you will probably get a neck seam) just not the body retexture.

CBBE comes with a texblender application which I've used. But it's never caused issues in the hand seams before. I've used CBBE for as long as I've been modding. Which is almost a year now. The issue with the "load order" is that it doesnt appear on the list of mods for load order, it's just a retexture and remodel. Same for Cover Khajiits. And if it were CBBE it would affect the male Khajiit too and it doesnt.

However, Jeir may be on to something, I did start using vanilla underwear recently with CBBE, I used to use the specific CBBE type. I'll have to try to switch back and see what I get.

Edited by Kayanakoe

TexBlend doesn't have any files for Khajiits (or Argonians). Khajiits because neckblend files aren't necessary (if you actually look at the head/neck of Khajiits, there is 'fur' covering any potential seams), and Argonians because they aren't yet supported fully.

Use either the textures packaged in the CBBE archive, or look on the mod list for other Khajiit retextures.

TexBlend doesn't have any files for Khajiits (or Argonians). Khajiits because neckblend files aren't necessary (if you actually look at the head/neck of Khajiits, there is 'fur' covering any potential seams), and Argonians because they aren't yet supported fully.

Use either the textures packaged in the CBBE archive, or look on the mod list for other Khajiit retextures.

Texblend only affects the neck anyways not the hands. I've used HD khajiit for skin retexture before and havent had this issue til recently, probably as a result of one of my re-installs. Doubt that the HD version that I never use would affect it. *sigh* Not really sure what would be causing it :/ Just switched between different underwear modes and no changes either

Yeah I'll just have to deal with it til I can find a fix for now. Thanks for trying to help anyways guys :/ I really do appreciate it.

Edited by Kayanakoe